DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

Just got my Mavic on Sunday! Here's one of my first shots!
4c7cee5956fda0f67302a6b5b0ba8e1e.jpg
Where was this taken? Cool shot! Looks like areas around Lake Michigan.

Not permittted because of the height or area or both? I wasn't over 400 ft which is limit if you don't have a license, maybe its limit even if you have a license not sure as it's a "light" hobby. I just downloaded Autopilot which was referred to me by a member here. It has many advanced tracking functions over the native mavic ones, trying to learn those now and hopefully test this weekend. Also learning exposure modes on mavic, it gets technical very quick if this isn't your forte! Cheers from Spring Lake, Michigan, US:)

hello, the flight was not allowed because you are in a group of buildings where people are present and Italian law does not allow the flight to the city unless there is a regular certificate / permit. It is true that the limits are 70m in height and 200m in front of you but there are other important limitations! No flying in urban or densely populated areas (Pisa), away from airports and buildings / monuments that are identified as sensitive locations.
I just wanted to warn you because you are very likely to be found by the police.

Very good shot the first one! But you are very lucky, in Italy, isn't permitted this shot if you haven't the certificate by Enac (Italy Easa). Do you have it?

wasn't aware, police and armed guards didn't say anything, just stood and watched

hello, the flight was not allowed because you are in a group of buildings where people are present and Italian law does not allow the flight to the city unless there is a regular certificate / permit. It is true that the limits are 70m in height and 200m in front of you but there are other important limitations! No flying in urban or densely populated areas (Pisa), away from airports and buildings / monuments that are identified as sensitive locations.
I just wanted to warn you because you are very likely to be found by the police.
Good to know if I travel there! Learning quickly through this site it's not necessarily easy to get permission or understand rules in different countries. You always want to be careful and I understand the reasons behind the law as stated in Italy but sounds a bit restrictive.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett