DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

Here is one
cf2473891ffd3e1674e129bb8e1abf87.jpg

Lovely lighting.

This is a lucky shot. I had been out with the Mavic but the midgies were biting pretty bad :( so I just pulled in here and popped the Mavic in the air, the sea was like a mill pond and reflected the sky perfectly.

I love to see clouds in landscapes, so this is a 10/10 for me, even if only a "lucky shot."

Last edited:
Good lighting and clear conditions show off tremendous archaeological details in this.
Its East Mines in Rosedale which produced Iron Ore until about 1920.
(click for full size)

36910153653_05dd1efd9b_o.jpg

Looking the other way there's two short rows of houses for staff but little remains.
A railway ran in a great horseshoe shape around the top of the valley and on to Teesside some 20 miles to the North - which was a centre for steel making and ship building.

The trackbed still forms an excellent shelf for easy walking and cycling.

37321821600_a42d294dbc_o.jpg

"Good lighting and clear conditions [in the hands of a skilled photographer] show off tremendous archaeological details."

Fabulous images.

Reactions: mnis
hey team. here's some footage I got in Mexico. Managed to sneak about 30mins of flight time over the ruins at Tulum before being **** down by a security guard. Had to pay USD50 in bribes but it all worked out pretty well. Footage of the ruins starts around 1.38...

Very skillful use of Active Track, indeed.

my current workplaceschool-9.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hippysmavic