DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

Shropshire, in the middle of nowhere :)

Now you've done it: you've piqued my curiosity.

According to the following link, from which the attached photo was copied

Shropshire - Wikipedia

Shropshire has very long and interesting history and is also the location of a World Heritage Site.

In addition, "The River Severn, Great Britain's longest river, runs through the county, exiting into Worcestershire via the Severn Valley."

Your image was already a 10/10 but with the addition of the caption I'd rate it a 10++

Because of the added caption, I am now aware of aspects of the UK that I was previously not.

Attachments

• Shropshire.JPG
    Shropshire.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 30
401e2c1133a0686630239b1cb2b3a7da.jpg

Very nice shot...
Thank you. I was pretty happy with it considering I had my MPP (first drone) about a week, only had it out maybe two or three times and never over water before that. I was nervous! Lol

Thank you. I was pretty happy with it considering I had my MPP (first drone) about a week, only had it out maybe two or three times and never over water before that. I was nervous! Lol
You might consider shooting photos using the 4:3 aspect ratio. 16:9 crops the top and bottom of the sensor. You can always crop the 4:3 yourself in post if you want the 16:9 look. Just a thought... Again, nice work.

Here's how the sensor crops a 16x9 image...
fab87efd78754a8d15f6639c83ae4f53.jpg

You might consider shooting photos using the 4:3 aspect ratio. 16:9 crops the top and bottom of the sensor. You can always crop the 4:3 yourself in post if you want the 16:9 look. Just a thought... Again, nice work.

Good info. Thanks! I was just doing some reading on AEB and using 4:3.

Good info. Thanks! I was just doing some reading on AEB and using 4:3.
AEB (and HDR) work really well - but beware of moving objects. If you're shooting anything with movement (like cars moving through the frame), you'd want to use the single shot option. I have a few AEB images from the Mavic that are just awesome. I think I posted them earlier in this thread. It's worth checking it out (as you are already doing) :)

Because I like to include lots of sky in my images, I especially like 3:4 (portrait view).

"Parade Ground" at sunset, former Clark Air Base, Province of Pampanga, Philippines

Attachments

• DJI_0150.JPG
    DJI_0150.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 44
Reactions: Qoncussion
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member