DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

e38d690a6bdacd7c0c70513abd337fa5.jpg

Reactions: gfer66 and Rodcast
I'm a long time LR user, but I'm becoming convinced ON1 is at least equal and in some ways better.
I take the panos in RAW. I assemble then in On1, a photo editor which may soon replace Lightroom for this sort of thing from my point of view. I take the highlights slider way down to reduce the sun, and boost the shadows so I can see the ground. I think the Mavic takes superb photos, but you need to shoot in RAW, and then edit. No built in camera software gives very good results, drone or non drone. Did not use HDR for these, but have tried HDR exposures, then combined the finished HDRs into a pano. That works well too.
I've been using On1 for many years, through many versions. It's a brilliant photo editor! I tried LR for a short while, till I realized that it didn't really offer anything more than On1.

Reactions: melmartin
I've been using On1 for many years, through many versions. It's a brilliant photo editor! I tried LR for a short while, till I realized that it didn't really offer anything more than On1.
Completely agree... with HDR and pano built in, with robust RAW support it's actually good for processing drone photos at a reasonable cost and no subscription.

Reactions: Cymruflyer
Completely agree... with HDR and pano built in, with robust RAW support it's actually good for processing drone photos at a reasonable cost and no subscription.
Yep, i finaly bought it and it seems pretty good!
I met some problems making panos... It works 1/4 times...
...but Im a newbie, need practice and tutos... [emoji1]
And BTW, nom more "black sun" with on1 :)

Yep, i finaly bought it and it seems pretty good!
I met some problems making panos... It works 1/4 times...
...but Im a newbie, need practice and tutos... [emoji1]
And BTW, nom more "black sun" with on1 :)
Great... panos should be easy in On1... never had to make adjustments for alignment.

Seems like in1 is a cheap knockoff Of LR. but Lr has more features and with Lightroom mobile I can edit using my saved presets on LR desktop and load them up in LR mobile and edit my photos with ease.

Seems like in1 is a cheap knockoff Of LR. but Lr has more features and with Lightroom mobile I can edit using my saved presets on LR desktop and load them up in LR mobile and edit my photos with ease.
No it is not like light room at all and was on the market before lightroom came out, so is not a knock off at all.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev