DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

These were taken in an area called "The Peninsula" in Long Beach, California
I used different nd filters, but don't remember which ones.

Attachments

• DJI_0156.jpg
    DJI_0156.jpg
    8.5 MB · Views: 65
  • DJI_0206.jpg
    DJI_0206.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 63
Thanks! :) It's a 2008 Mercedes-Benz S550 w/AMG package. Picked it up about 2 months ago for $18k and 88,000 miles. It's not perfect, but it's a nice car. It's my first and loving it.

Very nice, love the Merc AMG photo, what model is it. I’ve been driving AMG’s for years, love them;)

Thanks! :) It's a 2008 Mercedes-Benz S550 w/AMG package. Picked it up about 2 months ago for $18k and 88,000 miles. It's not perfect, but it's a nice car. It's my first and loving it.

And just think how much that was “new”o_O nice car, your love it, enjoy;)

My best merc was the C63 AMG, loved it, when they 1st came out here in the UK I was the 5th person to have one in the country, they were like gold dust then, could of sold it for much more than I paid for it..

Reactions: Slim.slamma
My autobahner that was a bit underpowered from the factory so made some adjustments with a TS supercharger.

Attachments

• aaa 007.jpg
    aaa 007.jpg
    675.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Jim-SAE.jpg
    Jim-SAE.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 42
  • aaa 016.jpg
    aaa 016.jpg
    732.3 KB · Views: 39
Yes. That was near Redding CA. in a totally out of nowhere hail storm. An hour later the roads were drying out and a bit safer for my beast.
Blimey that was one heck of a storm, your car got wet....:oops: I remember a couple of years ago I spend a whole week cleaning mine, cleaning bits then putting it back in the garage. Finally gave it a nice polish, drive down the road on a nice sunny day and drove straight into a thunderstorm:mad::mad: oh I was not happy, didn’t stay clean for long.... can laugh about it now but at the time I was sooooooooo peed off.

Blimey that was one heck of a storm, your car got wet....:oops: I remember a couple of years ago I spend a whole week cleaning mine, cleaning bits then putting it back in the garage. Finally gave it a nice polish, drive down the road on a nice sunny day and drove straight into a thunderstorm:mad::mad: oh I was not happy, didn’t stay clean for long.... can laugh about it now but at the time I was sooooooooo peed off.
Been there, or driving into a swarm of bugs -nooooo!
I had 500 rwp tuned for the track and loved to use it, finally the boss made me get rid of it and I could not really argue - I'm a kid at heart and I may have mentioned I loved to use it.

Attachments

• 91sc 004.jpg
    91sc 004.jpg
    801.2 KB · Views: 39
My 63 was only 472bhp that was bad enough, bet yours went like stink :oops:
Yep we are all kids at heart, well in my house I am:D:D

Mavic Air.
Belgrade Serbia.
9943925153aded5270964c9dd7b04896.jpg
85b14a936b6d7afdf26440cba6b4fd54.jpg