DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

Above the fog
aa5756bcb142bf669faf1d5e28df5809.jpg

Reactions: BikerBuster
look at all this nice pictures :). but almost always, horizon sucks, not level....

i fixed this to neglibe by calibrating imu out of fridge around 5c.

calibrating gimbal sucks somehow, dont know how, when to use this and for what this should be good. it makes stupid movements with no effort...

instead, after imu, do several portrait/landscape switches with some movement between, better calibration of gimbal, then fine tune the level, helped me a lot...

have fun...

Some of us may not necessarily be professionals.
That does not mean they cannot be proud and share there work,
I am sure you agree with that Thumbswayup

Absolutely! I like his waterfall shot! The other 2 just look off on quality. Is that how the mavic looks? Or are some of you others editing and using lens filters? I havnt even taken my mavic up yet. It's been about 3 weeks since I got it so I'm wondering what to expect out of the box as far as picture quality. I would like my pictures a little more crisp like some of the others.

Absolutely! I like his waterfall shot! The other 2 just look off on quality. Is that how the mavic looks? Or are some of you others editing and using lens filters? I havnt even taken my mavic up yet. It's been about 3 weeks since I got it so I'm wondering what to expect out of the box as far as picture quality. I would like my pictures a little more crisp like some of the others.

You will know very quickly, obviously it depends on your subject matter and circumstances.

Reactions: mrjohnc1

There have been reports of some MPs having soft focus. I think he may just missed focus on those two shots. Ive gotten into the habit of focusing before each shot. Often i take two shots refocusing and/or recomposing for each one.

I also try to keep my shutter speed up above 1/160 of a second unless im attempting some motion blur.

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman