Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

[QUOTE = "DanCarpy, post: 271005, membro: 9029"]
8110ada4354a79f94c61a8c57c0cda30.jpg

Manchester, UK [/ QUOTE]
:freddo:;)

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Slight request - could people post the camera settings and a summation of any post-development adjustments done so we can keep a sort of running best practices for Mavic Photos as it applies to each setting and photo style?

Slight request - could people post the camera settings and a summation of any post-development adjustments done so we can keep a sort of running best practices for Mavic Photos as it applies to each setting and photo style?
Hi, it's a good idea now I can not remember the settings of those photos

I'd be interested in how high the MP is also ...

Great thread @tomsmavic8804! Thank you!
I took this photo last Sunday, a 30 minute drive away from my hometown (Bariloche, Patagonia, Argentina).
I always shoot in raw, and that gives you a little margin to improve the contrast in some areas that may appear totally washed out otherwise (for example the sky in the background / not the one in the reflection)DJI_0019.jpg

Can't remember settings for each photo, but my in general settings are RAW format, AEB 3 shot, sharp,color saturation 0,-1,-1 (or near that) and different white balance depending on lighting etc. Then post processing in Adobe Photoshop

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki