DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

Nice photo, that looks so much like the landscape we have here in England ;)

Can’t give you any editing tip, I’m still learning myself;)

Reactions: scott5689
Nothing like being at the right time & place.. very nice photo, yep you should be proud of thatThumbswayup
Thanks man!! Was a total accident, I started the flight before the sky even looked like that and I really did just end up at the right time and place.

Reactions: Porky
Thanks man!! Was a total accident, I started the flight before the sky even looked like that and I really did just end up at the right time and place.

Blimey, ain’t been called “man” in years;) you definitely nailed that photo.

All to do with timing, I was out flying at dusk a few weeks back, sky was ok then it changed within minutes, I managed to get this. Not as nice as yours but it does show how quickly things change;)B94D4CD7-E0F9-497B-8006-40CB87C2B9DA.jpeg

Blimey, ain’t been called “man” in years;) you definitely nailed that photo.

All to do with timing, I was out flying at dusk a few weeks back, sky was ok then it changed within minutes, I managed to get this. Not as nice as yours but it does show how quickly things change;)View attachment 54984

The water looks dope there. Really just goes to show you, I never knew how amazing photos that aren’t taken on a phone standing on the ground could be until I got my Mavic.

Reactions: Porky
The water looks dope there. Really just goes to show you, I never knew how amazing photos that aren’t taken on a phone standing on the ground could be until I got my Mavic.

Totally agree with you, different angles & a little bit of height does make a huge difference.;)

I just can’t wait to get out for more photo taking, weather.......... crap here:(

Your aviator, M3?

Reactions: chrishurni
Totally agree with you, different angles & a little bit of height does make a huge difference.;)

I just can’t wait to get out for more photo taking, weather.......... crap here:(

Your aviator, M3?

Agreed, rain keeping me grounded lately. It’s an older 740Li, I just changed the rims recently. The drone has given me so many opportunities to photograph it that I would’ve never imagined!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190