DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Video

etrosty

Reactions
Hey guys, since there is a forum for posting your best photo from your mavic and there isn't one for videos, here it is! I'd like everyone to post the best video that they have recorded on their drone. I take mostly photos but I would like an inspiration so inspire me!

Hi, here's my first Mavic Pro video shot in my city, Buenos Aires - Argentina.

I hope you enjoy it.

Dominican Republic in December 2017

so far my best project uploaded for 2018​

Don't know about best but I liked the views when I flew just after sunrise on cold misty winter morning in England near the Welsh border.

2017 has been a fantastic year for all the drone enthusiast and film makers. Here are my Drone reel from 2017, all in 4K quality.
Comment on the video and let me know your thoughts, CC welcomed. And if you like the video, please do press the like button and if you want to see more hit the subcribe button on youtube. Enjoy!

2017 has been a fantastic year for all the drone enthusiast and film makers. Here are my Drone reel from 2017, all in 4K quality.
Comment on the video and let me know your thoughts, CC welcomed. And if you like the video, please do press the like button and if you want to see more hit the subcribe button on youtube. Enjoy!

nice video very impressed, where the location ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fuckyoupaymenowww