DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your Issues - DJI Go 4 App - Version 4.3.4

kei888

Reactions
Hi folks!

Mine is, laggy video recording after updating to DJI Go 4 App to v4.3.4.

As checked, my phone's internal storage is not full. I have more than 2GB free when I experienced this last November 11, 2018.

Aircraft: Mavic Air (01.00.0500)
RC: 01.00.0200
GO 4 App: 4.3.4 - 687
Phone: Samsung J7 2016 (8.1.0 - Oreo)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: ryanolivas
Hi folks!

Mine is, laggy video recording after updating to DJI Go 4 App to v4.3.4.

As checked, my phone's internal storage is not full. I have more than 2GB free when I experienced this last November 11, 2018.

Thanks!
Could you also add what device are you having issues with? It would be really helpful for new guys in this forum who keep on asking what device should they get for DJI Go 4

Could you also add what device are you having issues with? It would be really helpful for new guys in this forum who keep on asking what device should they get for DJI Go 4

Done editing my original post, bro.

Thanks! :)

Add the app to NOT OPTIMISED within Battery optimisation, there are also a few other settings you can do...
Edit; Put in Airplane mode, clear all your cached thumbnails and the cached video from the app, along with all cached storage.
I used to have terrible trouble with the Android app but doing all this and it's solid as a boulder.
Yet to use the update but I'm not concerned.

Last edited:
+1 on airplane mode. Limits battery consumption a lot, plus stops a lot of background apps from wasting CPU cycles on stuff.

The benefits from closing background apps outright is debatable unless you are low on system memory as they should sleep just fine and may actually consume more power when restarted than they would if sleeping, but certainly it won't hurt in freeing up resources for DJI Go, so might be worth a shot if you're still having issues.

I have the latest DJI GO 4 update (installed yesterday), on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. The previous version wasn't giving me any problems, and, at least after one flight, the new version is the same. I haven't noticed any difference at all after the update.

Larry

+1 on airplane mode. Limits battery consumption a lot, plus stops a lot of background apps from wasting CPU cycles on stuff.

The benefits from closing background apps outright is debatable unless you are low on system memory as they should sleep just fine and may actually consume more power when restarted than they would if sleeping, but certainly it won't hurt in freeing up resources for DJI Go, so might be worth a shot if you're still having issues.
I have no laggy video recording issue prior to upgrading to 4.3.4.

Even if Airplane mode is off and other apps are open simultaneously.

Oh look.

Another quick update?Screenshot_20181115-003946_Google%20Play%20Store~2.jpeg

Reactions: SpinItUp
Please see attached before (v4.3.4 - 687) & after (v4.3.4 - 689) version.

Hmmm... hopefully this could fix my sudden laggy video issue.

Thanks!View attachment 53331View attachment 53332
Hi All!

'Laggy video recording' was resolved after updating to the said latest version of Go 4 App and performing Camera Setting Reset.

Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242