DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Power Extra for Mavic 2

Tombrymer

Reactions
Does anyone know if yo can charge the remote via one of the USB ports on the charger? If so what type of cord do you uise. It charges three batteries at once and is very well built

The remote controller can only be charged via the Micro USB port on the left side of the remote controller.

i have a multi charger for my MPP that charges 3 batteries at the same time, plus two standard USB outlets, i charge my controller using the original lead that came with the drone , it goes from one of the USB plugs in the charger to the side port on the controller, and i charge 3 batts +controller at the same time with no issues

Both Rick of Drone Valley and I came to the same error regarding the AC charger and the RC. Both of us missed that the charger has a built-in cable specifically for the RC tucked away on the side of the charger. We both found it silly to have to use the USB-C cable with the micro adapter connected to the charger's USB port.

I'm not sure how well that charger would fair charging the AC battery, remote and a mobile device at the same time. It's only a 60W charger.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000