DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I'm hoping verydrone comes through. They told me yesterday shipping today or tomorrow. We shall see. At this point I'm not sure I believe any vendor.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

What vendor on Amazon did you buy from? "Ships and sold by..."
I think he order direct from Amazon (prime) I did as well on Oct 4th. I have not hear anything as of yet. Seems like a new wave of dates being pushed out by retailers. Something must be wrong. They must have a supply issue with parts or a particular part? Boards? Camera? Maybe a quality issue in that there suppler cannot supply them with enough of a particular part that passes inspection. Not trying to create a conspiracy just it seems like there is a issue we do not know about. I doubt its a labor shortage of people to assemble these

Reactions: llamalu1
Already on eBay, lol

I have a fly less package already so going to keep that for playing and will hopefully make enough on this one to mostly pay for the one I'm keeping

Reactions: Fplvert
I think he order direct from Amazon (prime) I did as well on Oct 4th. I have not hear anything as of yet. Seems like a new wave of dates being pushed out by retailers. Something must be wrong. They must have a supply issue with parts or a particular part? Boards? Camera? Maybe a quality issue in that there suppler cannot supply them with enough of a particular part that passes inspection. Not trying to create a conspiracy just it seems like there is a issue we do not know about. I doubt its a labor shortage of people to assemble these
I read something about a rumour regarding the name "Mavic" and rights to that name...maybe there is a problem there (think there is a bicycle brand by that name) ... could be a legal problem?

I read something about a rumour regarding the name "Mavic" and rights to that name...maybe there is a problem there (think there is a bicycle brand by that name) ... could be a legal problem?
If it were an issue DJI would have been served a cease and desist letter and stopped selling. No good indication that the name is an issue. A bike is nothing like a drone.

If it were an issue DJI would have been served a cease and desist letter and stopped selling. No good indication that the name is an issue. A bike is nothing like a drone.
They have bike parts and these....also have Trademark on the name, so who knows? We can get a pair of these for when we fly our Mavics lol

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 8.21.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 8.21.46 AM.png
    794.3 KB · Views: 52
I ordered on 10-8. Just notified that Mavic Fly More has shipped with FedEx. Still waiting for tracking number.

I ordered on 10-8. Just notified that Mavic Fly More has shipped with FedEx. Still waiting for tracking number.

I ordered the 8th too! Can you tell me the time of your order and when was your payment cleared??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kquach229