DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Amazon just told me December 1st. I ordered from E ZEE Electronics via Amazon Oct. 3rd. Delivery date shows Nov. 2nd
DJI should be ashamed of this epic failure to their loyal customers .

Hi folks,

First post. The pain lessened slightly reading that I'm not alone. Ordered from SLRHUT and they've been good calling me with updates but they've been told by DJI that it will be END OF DECEMBER now.

When did you order? Fly more?

The Karma grip looks decent, but the 1.5 hour battery life kills it for me. Personally, I'd go for the Osmo Mobile, because my phone's camera is top quality. How much is the grip and Hero 5 Black together?

Edit: if what I'm seeing is correct and the grip without the camera is the same cost as Osmo Mobile, then yeah, there's no way I wouldn't get the Osmo Mobile.
I originally ordered from Newegg in the batch of the "first 50" and my order was cancelled. They said they're going to ship mine as a priority since it was accidentally cancelled, but I won't believe it until I get tracking. Mine is just the drone - I'll buy accessories later.

I already have the GoPro Hero 5 Black and the Super Charger which charges the Karma Grip in 1.5 hours. I like the Osmo Mobile, but I'd rather carry my GoPro on the grip instead of my iPhone.

If I dropped the Karma Grip and GoPro I'd feel a little more confident in it not breaking than my iPhone and Osmo Mobile.

Last edited:
Same here, just waiting for the notification that it isn't going to ship this week. :(
+1...I imagine all of us EZ customers should know something today; though I know what the outcome will be...we're "screwed"!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard