DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

This is just a thought but maybe they go by when the item is actually paid for and different CC companies process at different speeds especially when it comes to converting to a different currency. You might have been the 1st one to order but it might have been hours later before DJI got their $$$ and considered it ordered. Just a thought. I know when I bought a P3 from DJI my credit union called me and wanted me to verify the purchase. This was a few hours after I placed the order.

Just got this email from the supplier who is filling my order thru Amazon. Thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161031-093619.png
    Screenshot_20161031-093619.png
    234.2 KB · Views: 124
Wow is Fedex great. They said Wednesday, then they said Monday by 10:30am and delivered at 9am. It looks and feels great. Powers up, motors run. Batteries are all charging! Best of luck to you all - hope DJI starts shipping by the thousands this week.

P1090624s.jpg

Just got this email from the supplier who is filling my order thru Amazon. Thoughts?
It seems there was another vendor through Amazon that was shipping a toy drone out to get a shipping & tracking number and I think Amazon put a stop to it. No tracking number if it isn't exactly what the customer ordered.

Hi everyone! I am going to US Washington DC next week, is any chance to buy Mavic in store ? I am from EU so buying drone in us is cheaper, also that CE range is not same as FCC version. Thanks for answer.

Hi everyone! I am going to US Washington DC next week, is any chance to buy Mavic in store ? I am from EU so buying drone in us is cheaper, also that CE range is not same as FCC version. Thanks for answer.
No chance.

Unfortunately not a snow flakes chance in Hell..

Those of y'all who ordered later and are wondering if yours isn't going to ship until 2019, keep in mind that a large percentage of the orders were likely in the first couple of days. So I would guess that by the time they hit the first October orders the day counter for shipping will start spinning a lot faster...

Lol I'll add to your theory and say that after a couple days from launch the panic "diversify yo bonds" approach started and you have the 3-4+ orders per person. All a cluster F&@$ at that point on.

I didn't realize just how small it is.... but here's a picture of my Nanuk 950 I used for my Phantom 3 Pro that held JUST what I needed next to the Mavic Shoulder Bag. This thing brings new meaning to "portable". It's no wonder I didn't take the P3P out on the boat more often. Plus, that thing is heavy!!

View media item 34

Received my shipping notification this morning. Ordered Amazon (DJI) on 9/27 Fly More. Will be delivered on 11/3. I had received a pending cancelation from Amazon last week saying order will be canceled if not shipped by 11/2. DJI replied to my concern about that and confirmed my order would be shipped before cancelation took effect.
Added you to the spreadsheet.

Hello TopQuark, I have seen your list recently, it is great. I mixed it up with another list. Could you please add my order to your list too: Order date Oct 13th, 7pm, Apple Online Store in Germany. Order Status says: ships November (no update yet). I ordered the basic. Thanks for the great idea and all the work.

Hello TopQuark, I have seen your list recently, it is great. I mixed it up with another list. Could you please add my order to your list too: Order date Oct 13th, 7pm, Apple Online Store in Germany. Order Status says: ships November (no update yet). I ordered the basic. Thanks for the great idea and all the work.
Added you to the spreadsheet.

Reactions: JoAnHe
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife