DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

It seems there was another vendor through Amazon that was shipping a toy drone out to get a shipping & tracking number and I think Amazon put a stop to it. No tracking number if it isn't exactly what the customer ordered.
Well i sent an email to Amazon Customer support just as a safety precaution and also emailed Koozam back as well to see if they were going to charge my card or wait until the actual Mavic ships and as to what accessory they were sending. Also try to see if i could get a firm date of shipping. Gotta love it lol but I'm sure it will all work out.

Well by asking a simple question Amazon took it upon themselves to cancel my order even when i stated i wanted the order to remain open. i was just inquiring about the email i got from the seller stating what they had said. Me and my big mouth :( i sent an email back to Amazon stating they needed to reopen it but i have a feeling it is not going to be a good thing. Grrrrrrrr Mondays lol

Okay, I'll get in the data pool.
I ordered direct from DJI.com
2016-09-29 16:28:28 (UTC)
The standard Mavic Package (Not Fly more) but I added some accessories to the cart (Battery, props, car charger)

Feeling a little skipped over by DJI's first come, first served statement.

Ordered on sep 29 from drone world via Amazon. Not fly more bundle. Got the email this morning that my order will be cancelled if not shipped by nov 6

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots[/

Okay, I'll get in the data pool.
I ordered direct from DJI.com
2016-09-29 16:28:28 (UTC)
The standard Mavic Package (Not Fly more) but I added some accessories to the cart (Battery, props, car charger)

Feeling a little skipped over by DJI's first come, first served statement.
Added!

Nobody really knows. For all we know terms between DJI and Newegg could penalize DJI for not shipping their stuff on time, giving DJI incentive to ship those first, who knows... but Newegg sure seems like the best place to get one right now

Looking at the quantities on that sheet it does look like once they get through the initial first few days of orders they should knock the backlog out pretty quick. Hopefully.

sdharris
evezina
Tehgregzzorz
CivEngPE
Covenantlite30
aaronlinc
FredMaxxUAV
Benglian

If you received a notice about shipment label or tracking number, please report to this thread!

Your item must have been shipped by now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JesseLaw