DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

That word is being used on other forums, because no shipments have been reported today via this forum, DJI Forum, or RCGroups. Basically nothing has shipped in about 24 hours. But tomorrow starts in China in 2 hours.
I understand.. to me "halted" implies a major new issue that has 100% stopped everything dead in it's tracks. Seems a bit extreme just because for 1 day they haven't shipped more drones, but for all we know could be true. It's not like giving us much to go on...

We'll see though--maybe they were making changes to speed up production. Hey, we can hope!

I understand.. to me "halted" implies a major new issue that has 100% stopped everything dead in it's tracks. Seems a bit extreme just because for 1 day they haven't shipped more drones, but for all we know could be true. It's not like giving us much to go on...

We'll see though--maybe they were making changes to speed up production. Hey, we can hope!
Agreed.

Just received my fly more combo if you want to update the table.

everything looks great. good packaging, no damage, everything works. and the bag is higher quality than i expected (its very nice actually, with waterproof zippers and all). Feels like xmas.
the remote is also better than i expected, on videos it looks a bit cheap - its not. the sticks are also at least as good as the p3 (i wasnt sure what to expect at this size) and the shape is great.

now, time to fly, bye ;-)

everything looks great. good packaging, no damage, everything works. and the bag is higher quality than i expected (its very nice actually, with waterproof zippers and all). Feels like xmas.
the remote is also better than i expected, on videos it looks a bit cheap - its not. the sticks are also at least as good as the p3 (i wasnt sure what to expect at this size) and the shape is great.

i honestly thought the controller seemed of a nice build according to what everyone else has said about it. i've yet to hold one. do the clamps that hold the phone and the antennas seem pretty sturdy?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

ordere oct 9 from DJI to sent to the US, aint seen nothing yet (and not shipped yet :( )

Judging from the spreadsheet, yours is the last DJI direct order to ship. Also it's the only one on the 29th or 30th to ship. Now, is that because nobody else from those two days has replied to the thread, or did you just get really lucky?

Registermore

I assume you are NOT located in the US???

Apple in Woodbridge, Va are clueless as well. After being told mine was shipping and on the way by one Apple person a person a few days later claimed because I ordered to the store, I would be waiting longer because they don't order singles but by the pallet... I was frustrated to say the least. Waited a couple days and went into the store instead of the 800-myapple, and they said status "shipping" nothing to else. I will head into the store again tomorrow, just in case Nov 2, they get some. Frustrating, but not the end of the world. Have a 3dr solo to play with for the time being.

Apple in Woodbridge, Va are clueless as well. After being told mine was shipping and on the way by one Apple person a person a few days later claimed because I ordered to the store, I would be waiting longer because they don't order singles but by the pallet... I was frustrated to say the least. Waited a couple days and went into the store instead of the 800-myapple, and they said status "shipping" nothing to else. I will head into the store again tomorrow, just in case Nov 2, they get some. Frustrating, but not the end of the world. Have a 3dr solo to play with for the time being.
Save your time It is officially announced that there is a delay for Apple til Dec,

Guess you can add me as well. Carolina Dronz ordered October 9th. Also spoke to them again today and they said they were told by DJI they are shipping to them on the 15th of November. Not going to hold my breath though

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13