DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Can someone please confirm that @nocaps is okay? We haven't heard from him all day. FYI, anyone that is getting Mavics shipped to them, they are preproduction and not any good.

Oh good to know! I already have 5 1/2 hours of flight time on my Mavic and the thing is rock solid! If that's what you're calling bad, I'd love to know what the non-preproduction models are going to be like!!! LOL

Can someone please confirm that @nocaps is okay? We haven't heard from him all day. FYI, anyone that is getting Mavics shipped to them, they are preproduction and not any good.

LOL. They've clearly shipped thousands of these things at this point.

just to update sheet... my Newegg order was cancelled, long story, but either way still have my advexure order

Reactions: TopQuark
Gotta be the latest order shipped yet, though there were extenuating circumstances it sounds like
Absolutely. I had to reference my old order multiple times for them to "expedite" my new order. I was originally in their first shipping window which was the reason they shipped it so quickly.

Good luck to everyone else!

Last edited:
So I ordered through amazon (DJI) one fly more on 9/27. Got shipping notification Monday for delivery Thursday. I got 2 tracking numbers. One package 4 lbs and one 9lbs. 2 boxes just showed up at my house.. a day earlier than expected. Why 2 ? Opening now!

Reactions: Smallz
That's both awesome and sucks for the next guy in line lol

Also, dibs on the one you don't want if you're selling for retail price :)

Reactions: Smallz
Add me down as shipped in the list. Ordered from DJI Amazon in 9/30. Fly more combo.

Reactions: TopQuark
-------- Original message --------
From: Koozam - Amazon Marketplace <[e-mail address removed]>
Date:11/02/2016 9:33 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: moosenazi
Subject: RE: Order delivery inquiry from Amazon customer charles a nyce (Order: xxxxxxxx)

Yes, they are starting to ship daily a few units to us

Customer Service Koozam Inc

This is the first good news I received

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danyjames_