DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Hmmm. Maybe they are getting a better idea now of how long it's really going to take.
Internally, they should know exactly the delivery date for each order. But it's not good for their commercial interest to let us know anything about it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

One thing that is still happening is suppliers are not updating there websites ..... even the ones advertising on this site have out of date adverts that say "Shipping Mid October" .......

Is it just me, or are the DJI direct order people like me getting screwed? I keep seeing DJI Amazon orders from October being shipped... Meanwhile DJI is still fill orders from the FIRST FREAKING DAY! WTF?

Is it just me, or are the DJI direct order people like me getting screwed? I keep seeing DJI Amazon orders from October being shipped... Meanwhile DJI is still fill orders from the FIRST FREAKING DAY! WTF?

Makes sense. They have to adhere to Amazon's policies.

Ordered on October 28th at the DJI store ... I have a tracking number now and the package (Mavic pro + combo) is now in Hong Kong and expected in the Netherlands on Monday November 7th.

Reactions: TopQuark
This whole situation is infuriating. Delays happen, I get that, but to keep PAID (not even paying) customers in the dark on the status of their order is unprofessional. I ordered from DJi direct on 10/5 so I know I'm farther down the line, but I was told on MULTIPLE occasions that orders placed between 9/27-10/12 would ship by the end of October. Umm.... It's November. If DJi was unable to meet this deadline, they should have informed their customers IMMEDIATELY that something had happened and shipments would need to be pushed back. It's such a shame that DJi makes such a quality product because I would have taken my business elsewhere a LONG time ago. I hope we all get some news soon so I can start seeing positive posts on these forums.

PS. When I see someone posting pictures and videos of their new Mavic that they ordered from Newegg on 10/14, I want to choke someone at DJi.

::end rant::

Ordered on October 28th at the DJI store ... I have a tracking number now and the package (Mavic pro + combo) is now in Hong Kong and expected in the Netherlands on Monday November 7th.

September or October?

Enjoy! I'm still awaiting the Mavic (fly less) I ordered on the 23rd, so be sure and work out all the bugs for us.

To the folks who are posting pictures of your new Mavic boxes...

I hate/love you.... But leaning more towards hate... I kid, I kid... But seriously DJI can you send Amazon a freaking large airplane full of Mavics already???

Reactions: ___ and edison
One thing that is still happening is suppliers are not updating there websites ..... even the ones advertising on this site have out of date adverts that say "Shipping Mid October" .......

well i noticed today that @Advexure updated their date from mid november to late november. the way dji seems to be going that will change to december and then late december probably. at least they're updating it. Then again i don't know if the late november is for people who order from them now or if it applies to everyone still waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

The update us Massdrop folks got was that they spoke with the vendor and the vendor is holding the November 14th shipping date. Hopefully they'll be able to stick to their word b/c of the 500+ units purchased may hold some financial weight, but personally, I have my doubts.

Has anyone ordered from Helidirect on Amazon. I ordered mine on October 14th. Amazon says it will be here between Nov 4 and Nov 9

Seeing that pic of the three batteries on the charger makes me realize that DJI built it that way to sell a fourth battery to obsessive compulsive drone fliers, whether or not they need that many. #unbalanced

Seeing that pic of the three batteries on the charger makes me realize that DJI built it that way to sell a fourth battery to obsessive compulsive drone fliers, whether or not they need that many. #unbalanced
I ordered 4 total for that reason lol no idea of how many I should have anyway

You should really have 5. Then you can fly and charge all 4.
note that they charge one by one, even with the 4 ways charger. so you can swap a battery after you flew another one - having 5 won't charge "faster" due to that.

also it takes 1h20 (80min) to charge a battery and theres about 20min of flight time per battery (4*20=80min flight time total), so in fact, with 4 batteries you can technically fly "non-stop" ;-) (of course, a fifth battery would make that easier lol)

Reactions: Romi

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13