DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Like what erkme73 said. Your name is there too.

Mavic Pro Shipments - Mavicpilots.com

I know, but it would be easier if it was just posted when they make the "received" post... not trying to be lazy, but sometimes you get three or four people posting in a row that recieved their mavics, and it's kind of a PIA to cross-reference everyone.

Reactions: YorkshirePaul
Looks like they've shipped about a third of the orders placed in sept / October so far. 94/307

Sept 27 to 30 there are 177 orders, almost 60% of all the orders on the sheet.

Hopefully that means that they'll start burning through later order dates quick after they get through the September orders since that's the majority of them.. numbers go way down after Oct1

The quantity of orders from sept 27,28 and 29 equals all orders for the next 30 days combined. Of course, assuming this list is representative of overall orders.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smallz and ___
Just another shipping data point...

Received my DHL tracking number today, ordered: 2016-09-29 10:46:32 (UTC), scheduled to be delivered on Monday, 7 Nov in Hong Kong. Interesting to see that DHL picked up the shipment at 13:47 today, and it's already now at Hong Kong customs at 15:56..

Ordered from DJI online directly, Mavic + extra batteries + charging hub. Shipping notification is for Mavic only. Extra batteries + charging hub to be delivered at a later date.

Reactions: TopQuark
More reason people should use the automated tracking at DroneHome -- self managed and also automated for most.
YEA but thats only useful for direct DJI orders. Those of us suckers that decided to support our suppliers are getting no info. Rise Above, that claims to be Australia's main DJI rep still have the same canned answer that was given out in September when we paid full price for our orders. (their pre-orders now only require a deposit, but those of us that jumped early got stung the entire amount)

Reactions: Mavic_Man504
i think they are spreading orders around the would.. first some to the US then some to Europe.. some to Australia probably coming next..

i ordered from a China reseller thinking they would get them first.. it seems my line of thinking was wrong.. he he

trog

Order basic package on 2016-09-28 17:13:56 (UTC). Woke up to shipping email from DJI, expected next Wednesday via FedEx. In the US.

Reactions: TopQuark
With what we know so far if you'd ordered on the 5th oct from the uk, would you be confident in thinking you might get it in the next two weeks? i'm starting to lose the will to live

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard