DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Quick question: if my shipping company is "
Shipping Company :
translation missing: en.store.api.express.tba" on the DJI Orders page, that's normal for Shipping Status "pending," right?

Received this earlier, no surprise I don't guess.

Aim to find on Amazon. Nov 17th ship date

Hello,

I wanted to give you an update no your pre-order for the DJI Mavic.

As of right now we are not very confident in being able to ship your order by your estimated ship date on your order!

Currently DJI has continued to push back the arrival date of this product.
DJI originally told our company that we would have our full stock (several hundred drones) by the end of October 2016.
As of now DJI has been sending us a very small quantity of drones each week. Qty from 2-5 drones a week only.

We are being 100% fair with every person who purchased and we are always shipping the OLDEST pre-order out first!
The oldest order that was placed and paid for are being shipped out.

I am happy to report that we are one of the only companies in the USA that already shipped out over 24 Mavic Drones to customers who pre-ordered.

You can check for more info on the DJI facebook page for updates/conversations with others waiting.

The day we receive more drones we ship them right back out, oldest order goes out first. As soon as that is your order you will get an email
with the tracking information.

If you wish to CANCEL your order at any time before we ship it out to you please let me know and I can cancel that for you right away with a 100% refund.

Thank you again for your patience!

Reactions: Mavic_Man504
Absolutely a beautiful weekend in Chicago but no Mavic to fly. I'm sure it will arrive just as the weather goes to crap!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I ordered 28th. Hoping to getting shipping notice in the next 48hours. But we'll see. Hard to be patient when my phantoms are having the usual compass errors :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My Inspire 1 has been parked for nearly 2 weeks due to colder and often unsettled weather. Just booked a vacation to a warmer climate for late December. If my Mavic doesn't arrive in time for my trip, I'm canceling. I'm referring to my trip, not my Mavic order.

Looking at what was shipped out yesterday, you'll probably be in this week's batch; 28-29th orders from DJI direct currently shipping. Considering (from the spreadsheet) that the number of orders on the 28, 29 and 30 are just about the same as the 27th, we should see the 2829/30 orders get shipped out these next two weeks (fingers crossed).

Reactions: Chase R and gkarats
@TopQuark dont know if it really matters but mine was shipped out on Nov 5 not Oct 30.
Just don't want to unnecessarily stress out any already stressed out folks that are still waiting.

By the way, great job keeping this tracker going!

Last edited:
I have very credible intel that there have been thousands of Mavic's leaving the factory everyday. Which makes me wonder where on earth they all are?

Reactions: Mavic_Man504
I have very credible intel that there have been thousands of Mavic's leaving the factory everyday. Which makes me wonder where on earth they all are?
LOL...If that were the case, then retailers would surely have them on their shelves by now (i.e. BestBuy, Apple, etc.) in order to prepare for Black Friday.

LOL...If that were the case, then retailers would surely have them on their shelves by now (i.e. BestBuy, Apple, etc.) in order to prepare for Black Friday.
I know... I know... but considering how credible that info is I'm inclined to believe that they are going to mass ship units out very soon, but god knows what they are playing at with the DJI orders. You don't have to believe me, but, it's true...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FNG_