DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

...which is exactly what makes this whole situation even more infuriating! Big retailers most likely had an opportunity to order well in advance. Even if they didn't and we assume that every Best Buy in the country and every Apple Store in the country were to have 5 in inventory (just guessing here), then the lack of production becomes an even bigger blunder. DJI's production should have been capable of filling those shelves AT THE VERY LEAST. But instead there's been what, maybe 50-100 Mavics actually shipped worldwide. Something just doesn't add up here.

That tells me they had no faith in their product (and maybe still don't!), and to be honest, given some of the issues I've been seeing the few people with Mavics have, I'm starting to lose my faith in it as well.

50-100 worldwide, lol. There's over 100 JUST in the spreadsheet in this thread, which is a super small sample.

Hello, new to the forum and the mavic will be my first drone. Decided to wait until stores had them to pick up instead of preordering after the announcement...but who knows when stores will actually start getting any stock.

Where would you guys recommend ordering from if I were to place an order today? Some online retailers are saying ship by 11/30, some by 12/15. Are these just best guesses at this point?

@TopQuark dont know if it really matters but mine was shipped out on Nov 5 not Oct 30.
Just don't want to unnecessarily stress out any already stressed out folks that are still waiting.

By the way, great job keeping this tracker going!
Got it. I thought you already have it. Now fixed.

I have very credible intel that there have been thousands of Mavic's leaving the factory everyday. Which makes me wonder where on earth they all are?

Ever heard of the phrase " slow boat to China" ? In this case, slow boat from China :D

So the script djholt gave me just notified me that something had changed about my (DJI direct) order. I logged in and sure enough it now shows as "Shipped", but there's no tracking or shipping information. I checked with Fedex but my delivery manager isn't showing anything.

I'm already on the list, but for context, I ordered on 9/30 from DJI, I'm in the US, and I ordered a basic Mavic Pro, DJI Care, and two extra batteries.

Reactions: TopQuark
7drHiqr.gif

hope that I'm not too late.. Pre-Order Fly More Combo via DJI Direct September 29th 01:05:19 (UTC). No news on shipping yet.

it now shows as "Shipped", but there's no tracking or shipping information(ordered sept 30 from DJI side)
edit: shipping number recieved- DHL est. delivery now. 10 looks like i will have this weekand;-)

Last edited:
Please add mine, ordered combo sept 30 to DJI global, no news yet in the way to Spain.
Regards

Just recieved my notice of shipment . ...hooray ! Ordered basic from dji direct on September 29th at approx 1230am Utc. Coming DHL to Canada. I'm excited I don't have to watch this thread daily anymore. Thanks to all and hopefully we'll see you all in other threads soon.
Cheers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer