DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Yay! Mine is shipped! Ordered from DJI, basic package on Sept. 29th.

Fedex shows delivery expected Thursday, 11/10

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Last edited:
Reactions: TopQuark
Ordered Basic package from Amazon (DJI Official Store) on October 3rd. Shipped out to Texas yesterday. Should have it on Wednesday.
I had received a note from Amazon friday that the order would be cancelled on the 9th if it did not ship. I followed up with DJI and they said it should ship out in time, which it did.

I'm not on the list but mine was ordered dji direct
2016-09-28 23:41:07 (UTC)
Now marked shipped with tracking number.

On my dji app it no longer says payment success but now says shipped, online it says shipped in one bit and pending in another but now says carrier dhl but no tracking number.... are things happening? anyone else relate to this? Ordered 5th oct, U.K. Dji direct

Order Time: 2016-09-30 18:52:06 (UTC) - Status has just changed to "shipped". Fingers crossed!

Shipping to UK...ordered via DJI UK store.

Woke up to find a DJI email with a tracking number for my Mavic Pro. All the separate accessories will ship later.
By the looks of it the 9/29 DJI.com orders are flowing out of the factory. It may yet prove to be a VERY happy birthday for me later this week!

Mine just shipped.

DJI Direct
Basic package
Ordered 9/29

Accessories will ship at a later date.

Received a FedEx tracking number but it isn't activated yet.

Good times!

Just received a call from Copter Shop, MY MAVIC ARRIVED, will go fetch tomorrow morning

Thanks the Drone Gods. Add me to the shipped list.

Ordered 2016-09-30 2:34 UTC DJI Direct, shipped 2016-11-7 using DHL to Canada. Tracking says arriving end of day 2016-11-10.

Mavic shipped, DJI care refresh activated. Extra battery and props on backorder.

Last edited:
FREAKING FINALLY!!!! SHIPPED...

Ordered non-combo directly from DJI. Order time: 2016-09-29 19:01:11 (UTC)

Should be here Friday. I'm on the spreadsheet already.

So this looks like a basic shipping day. Combos seem to come out at the end of the week.

I wonder if batteries really are the issue?

The whole Samsung note going boom thing might have scared some battery suppliers just a tad

Nice surprise when I rolled out of bed...ordered Fly Less on October 1st (12:19 UTC) from DJI direct, and it's been shipped to South Texas this morning, due Friday.

Definitely wasn't expecting it since I was a couple days behind the orders that looked to be rolling out as of yesterday. Frustrating process for sure, but when that tracking number showed up, all was forgiven.

Seems to mostly be North America, Canada and U.K. Yet to see to many Aus orders, ordered on 29th so really hoping its soon.

I received tracking number this morning... Tuesday, November 8. Expected arrival on Friday, November 11. I ordered on September 30 from DJI Direct, Basic Package.

It's like Christmas!! Speedy Delivery to you all.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Among1423