DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I think the fun factor would fade quite fast having only a single battery. Many of the accessories that people aren't see ship with their Mavic are readily available from 3rd party sellers including OEM props, cables, bag etc.

I think I could live with one battery for a while. @Advexure I believe gets shipments of accessories. Not sure how much and since batteries seem to be sparse I'd say not many dealers have a huge amount of them. If you can get them faster from somewhere else why not just cancel them from DJI or whoever you ordered from and place one with someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

so how many hours would that make it between shipped and email with tracking buddy?

5 hours from Shipping "bulb" changing color on order page to when I received the email with tracking info. Another half an hour after that I got the email with my DJI Care info.

The order page on the site still just says Shipped, but doesn't have the shipping information.

Reactions: Buzz_uk
Has the spreadsheet been updated? What do y'all think are the chances of orders from 10/7 being sent out by the end of next week?

Seems to mostly be North America, Canada and U.K. Yet to see to many Aus orders, ordered on 29th so really hoping its soon.

Canada is in North America... just saying

I agree also that all is forgiven once I received that email. ..lol. love DJI lol

Reactions: Romi
Looks like there are a few DJI Direct 9/30 shipments going out. Hopefully that means my DJI Direct 10/1 will follow close behind. Hopefully....

Reactions: arubadave
Just got the email I've been waiting for. My Mavic is shipping from Drone Nerds via FedEx. I'll have it Friday. Ordered it on sept 27th. Fly less package.

Last edited:
I haven't posted my order details before, but it shipped today and it if helps anyone gauge when their order might ship..

Date / Time ordered: 2016-09-28 10:57:27 UTC
Fly More Combo
UK

Date / Time shipped: 2016-11-08 08:22 UTC
The status had changed to Shipped for at least 3 hours before this, but this is when I got the tracking details.

Reactions: TopQuark
Thanks for the spreadsheet initiative. I likely have a long time to hold my breath, but I'll also submit for the sheet:
DJI direct, order on 2016-10-04 23:44:03 (UTC) - Flymore Combo + Refresh

Reactions: TopQuark
Mine shipped this morning but only the Mavic. I also ordered 2 other batteries and 2 pairs of props but those will ship seperarely later.

Add me to ordered on 2016-09-29 12:54:04 (UTC) from DJI direct. Basic Package. USA

No word yet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian