DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Came across this the other day, not sure if it's been posted before but thought I'd share it just in case. Great video for iPad mini owners and how to use it with the mavic controller without any mods.

Reactions: Vernon Draper
Just a word of warning that I took and I'm glad I did. As some have noticed lots of deliveries are happening a day early.
With that in mind, my Mavic was set to be delivered tomorrow by 10:30AM but got here today at 9:30AM.
If you want it you should make yourself (or someone) available to sign for it.
Not really a warning, more of a heads up.

YES, one battery kind of sucks but the good part of it is that it gives me time to read up on stuff between charging.
****! This little drone can do lots of stuff, holy smokes! I'm going from a P3P to Mavic and the curve is steep!

My biggest concern as an old guy is seeing the iPhone 6. I'm going to need my iPad Air 2 integrated somehow again. I'm sure it will get figured out it's hard to see everything and get to all the menus in the app with old, fat fingers.

I will say however
THIS IS ONE BAD MAMMA JAMMA!
Was it worth getting banned over at PhantomPilots or getting into Internet fights? No
Was it worth sleepless nights and the stress? No.
Was it worth the wait?
Absolutely!
Enjoy guys, you'll be getting them soon enough. In the mean time, vote Trump.
Yep, early delivery happened to me today! They're coming back tomorrow.

I don't know if I was ever on any list here but I just received a message from Amazon indicating an expected delivery in early December. Relevant info follows:

"DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Bundle, Mini Portable Drones, Gray"
Estimated arrival date: December 07, 2016 - December 08, 2016

I should add that I ordered 4 weeks after launch on 10/25. So, again, not sure if I was ever on a tracking list here but with a 10/25 order date from Amazon (Zitamotor I think) the message indicates early/mid December.

I'm hoping they have nailed the quality issues by then ...

Brian

Reactions: shorttimer
My mavic is one of those now shipped for delivery Friday. I've seen those trackers of FedEx jets coming from china with a load of Mavs. Anyone have the info on how to do that just for fun

I was just trying to do that myself. I don't think they are on a plane yet though.

Made it almost a whole day without check the status of my order!

..even though I am pretty confident that I won't see anything happen until around December 1st or 2nd as Amazon has told me on more than one occasion. I actually had a dream last night I got a shipping notification. smh

Reactions: Smallz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa