DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I'm sure it sucks only having one battery so I hope they send mine asap orders batteries 5 mins after the mavic

Where is DJI with their direct sales? Have they completed shipping sales from orders from September 27th and 28th to the US yet? It doesn't appear they have.

Indirectly related to this thread. My Mavic came into Nashville last night around 11:30 from China after a 14 hour flight. At 10 am this morning it is on the delivery vehicle in rural northern Michigan and will probably be delivered before noon. How in the heck do they do that?!

My combo ordered on sept 30, same situation, just today i contacted to them, same answers 15 days later, but now the add that they are having more stock to send.....

Last edited:
Indirectly related to this thread. My Mavic came into Nashville last night around 11:30 from China after a 14 hour flight. At 10 am this morning it is on the delivery vehicle in rural northern Michigan and will probably be delivered before noon. How in the heck do they do that?!
It's pretty incredible how fast they can get stuff here from China. Apple does the same thing and I've bought some other stuff from no name sellers in China and even then the shipping times were just insane.

I told them that I was launching a complaint with the BBB here in Arizona and they were asking me for a transcript of our chat. They refused to send it to me lol.

I then told them that I was petitioning the BBB and the Attorney General to investigate massive fraud issues with DJI.

Next day, this email comes

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

It really just upset me they wouldn't tell me anything.

At first they said they could send everything except the batteries? Now it's the other way around.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Ordered before the keynote was over, from B&H 9/27, 12:25pm EST

This morning, the Mavic status changed from "On Order" to "New order processing Expedited Delivery"

Batteries are still "On Order"

CC hasn't been charged yet.

30ac5xe.jpg

Reactions: Exception
ok, i just contacted them and they said my order was pending my confirming shipping address, for the last week. this seems weird as they have had it for a month now since i made my order. they also cant do this until their business hours. this also implied that i would have been waiting indefinitely until i happened to contact them. I still don't know what the potential impact would be for me asking them to post to UK instead of USA. they didnt seem to know.

What did you guy say to get them to separate the Fly More Combo? I want to do the same but don't know what to say.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2