DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I received tracking number this morning... Tuesday, November 8. Expected arrival on Friday, November 11. I ordered on September 30 from DJI Direct, Basic Package.

It's like Christmas!! Speedy Delivery to you all.

UPDATE: My Mavic sat at the FEDEX Facility all day yesterday, still expected by Friday.

It showed up on my doorstep at 9:28am this morning - Thursday, November 10. Updated, charged and ready to fly. I'll have about 15 minutes of sunlight when I get off of work.

FYI everybody... I went through a 15% charge and 45 minutes to update all of the firmware (Drone, Battery and Remote) I spent my lunch break upgrading instead of flying. Still a happy day though!

Reactions: Smallz
Saw my DHL shipment in Cincinnati first thing this morning, and thought "Oh well, I guess I'll see it tomorrow". But low and behold
IMG_20161110_140127.jpg

Had it held at the sort facility, drove down and brought it back. Happy to find a USB-C connector in the box (thought it was only Micro USB and lightning). Currently charging and hopefully get a flight in before the sun goes down.

Reactions: maveric and Smallz
Saw my DHL shipment in Cincinnati first thing this morning, and thought "Oh well, I guess I'll see it tomorrow". But low and behold
View attachment 1052

Had it held at the sort facility, drove down and brought it back. Happy to find a USB-C connector in the box (thought it was only Micro USB and lightning). Currently charging and hopefully get a flight in before the sun goes down.

Nice.

Sept 30 order?

But I thought they had halted all production and shipments? o_O (jk)

UFC 205 November 12th. If you're waiting on your Mavic and want Conor McGregor to lose it's a good chance to forget the Mavic for a day. I'm waiting too, but come on. Watch people FIGHT. Maybe they will give a Mavic to the winners. That's Mavic related isn't it?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Sapperx76
I am in Atlanta is well. Ordered from Heli-direct on Oct 14. Expected Ship Date Nov 16. Called Heli-direct today for that info!!

September 28. I ordered from Drone World, via Amazon. I should add that Drone World listed my Mavic as shipped on 11/1. That's because Amazon was going to cancel the order. Ten days later, I get a USPS number. To me, that doesn't mean a lot. USPS will let anyone register a number and not care about collecting the package. I have received USPS packages before the number even registered it as leaving the station where it was picked up.

Last edited:
September 28. I ordered from Drone World, via Amazon. I should add that Drone World listed my Mavic as shipped on 11/1. That's because Amazon was going to cancel the order. Ten days later, I get a USPS number. To me, that doesn't mean a lot. USPS will let anyone register a number and not care about collecting the package. I have received USPS packages before the number even registered it as leaving the station where it was picked up.

Update: I have a scheduled delivery for this Saturday! Perfect!!

The notice didn't say each order was delayed 7-8 weeks, it said it would take 7-8 weeks to clear out all the orders from September and October.

Unless there was another one I haven't seen yet

Reactions: moocows42
60% base on this forum you mean? Cause a lot of fly more combo r not shipped yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d