DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Yeah, 60% based on the spreadsheet in the first post. That's all I've got to go on

They've shipped 40% of all September + October orders. Those first 3-4 days of orders were a disproportionately large % of the overall orders so once they get through those it should start moving through order dates pretty quick. Assuming our little sheet reflects the bigger picture, of course..

Yeah, 60% based on the spreadsheet in the first post. That's all I've got to go on

They've shipped 40% of all September + October orders. Those first 3-4 days of orders were a disproportionately large % of the overall orders so once they get through those it should start moving through order dates pretty quick. Assuming our little sheet reflects the bigger picture, of course..

I would assume our spreadsheet is slightly more skewed toward early buyers than general. A lot of people here have other DJI drones, or are clearly more enthusiastic about them than the average person that might have simply seen it and thought that would be nice to have. Thus the members here are more likely to have bought early.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

My basic package order from 9/29 arrived today, a day earlier than estimated. I missed the delivery truck but went to the local FedEx branch after the truck returned and signed for the package. That was while we were on our way out to dinner. I resisted tearing into it until the ride home. Happy Birthday to me!!!!
As an added bonus I have tomorrow's holiday off. I hope to get a flight in. Thank you Veterans for your service!
The extra battery and other accessories I ordered will be shipped later. Not too much later I hope!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I just think everyone should think on the bright side. I honestly think us people getting it later will have better products and better firmware. It will still be testing for most of us and some people are getting good products and a few aren't, for the most part people love the Mavic and have no problems. This happens with any new release not just with DJI. I just see only positives out of getting it later, I want it NOW!!! Lol, but I believe when us waiting gets it some of the early problems may be worked out. I am impatient also and I message @Advexure everyday, well I wouldn't say impatient, I'd say excited. We will get it and when we do, like most of these people, they all forgive the wait.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Smallz
9/28 DJI direct fly more Combo. Fl. Still 72 left showing to finish the Sept list. Only handful of combos shipped after the 9/27 orders. I'll be thrilled if I get it by Xmas .

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Late bloomer... Ordered 10/27 17:56 UTC from DJI Direct - Fly More Combo w/extra battery.

Reactions: TopQuark
I received an email from them last week stating they are expecting a shipment between the 15 and 20 of November! But nothing else, by any chance have you talked to anyone from them?

I received the same, they stated sometime next week. But, of course I already have a package arrived from a different vender.

CD do have a demo unit which they're showing off.

I just checked my Amazon order and the Shipment date got pushed from December 1st to January 15, 2017...WTF.

I confirmed with Amazon that the new "release date" of January 15 is their updated prediction of when they will receive their first batch or orders from DJI. To be clear, that is for Prime orders. (Ships and sold by Amazon LLC.) The said that they have not received any as of yet, and the orders will be filled in the order they received. So if you order now, its going to ship some time past January 15th.

Quite disheartening! Although Alexa still thinks November 30th. Amazon said that Alexa is just confused. When I ordered it said November 2nd. Then it moved to November 15th. Then December 1st, and now 45 more days!

I have kept up with this thread so far, from the beginning. I however may be gone a while. Can someone take notes for me please?

There is a chance however that I will be back tomorrow AM. :)

I received the same, they stated sometime next week. But, of course I already have a package arrived from a different vender.

CD do have a demo unit which they're showing off.

What are you doing with your order from CD?

Our tracker has had that here since day one. Any chance getting them to bring their info here?

The key feature of our tracker is that users can update it themselves. And DJI orders automatically update (we'd do this for other merchants if they offered a way to do this without having to use user credentials).

The issue people are having with the spreadsheets is that someone has to groom the entries from posts on forums, and this is a time consuming tedious job, and it's very often out of date.

But, yes, everyone is welcome to extract the data and use it as they see fit, including importing it back over to the existing spreadsheets, etc.

I am not sure of this clarity is needed, but for my September 30th order it was through Amazon, fulfilled by Amazon (not DJI)

I bet of I ordered from the DJI's amazon store I would have my Mavic by now.

So the question remains, when will large retailers like Amazon get their shipments...?
Corrected. Did you get the basic or fly more pkg?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147