DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I was in touch with chat support. They checked my order which is the combo bundle and they said it was supposed to ship nov 4 but sue to some recent issues it will be shipped at a later date. Mine was ordered 30 sep from DJI.

I emailed the DJI Online Store on the 10th to ask about my Fly More order that was placed on 9/29 at 09:27 UTC. This morning I received the following response:

Dear customer,
Thank you for contacting DJI Online Store.
We still have not cleared out the shipment for the orders paid on 28th Sep due to the unprecedentedly demand but we almost done it.
For the later customers, the specific date will depending on the capacity for our factory but it suppose your order should be fulfilled very soon.
Once the production getting stable, we will ship it out as much as we can.
Thank you for your patience and your kindly support on DJI is much appreciated.​

I can tell you in the future I will [emoji817]% go with Amazon! Amazon is the company DJI doesn't want to mess with.

My directly ordered stuff from DJI is still waiting and I ordered them at the same time.

I pressed Amazon several times and they basically emailed DJI and told them I deserved an answer and a tracking number. Viola I got one!

Squeaky wheel gets the grease with DJI. I threatened a Better Business complaint and they shipped my batteries

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I can't see how they are still struggling with sept when I ordered mine 5th oct through dji and it was delivered yesterday in the U.K.

Have the rest of the 28th been contacted to see if they are still in the game? Some could have bailed.

I ordered on the 28th and was debating on cancelling and waiting till next summer to get one. But here I am still waiting thinking it'll I'm in the. Next few days I'll get the shipping notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I ordered on the 28th and was debating on cancelling and waiting till next summer to get one. But here I am still waiting thinking it'll I'm in the. Next few days I'll get the shipping notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You should be getting contacted soon.
My 28th order is now FedEx airborne and scheduled to be delivered in Virginia by Wed

Sad to say but DJI should learn from go pro on this one . Everyone who bought a karma go pro is giving a free hero 5 for the inconvenience.... what!?!? Now that's some da*n good customer service

Reactions: Wolf
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom