DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

He ordered Oct 3. There were 2 members here ahead of him ordered Sep 27 and 28. I would like to hear from those.
Bro, i ordered on OCT 01 at 11.50 am, yesterday i moved to another city, 2 hr by plane, i'm going back to my former address in 3 weeks, pretty sure it won´t be shipped at that time either... i´ve lost the hope!

I just got off the phone with Kevin at Carolina Dronz and they have not shipped anything at all yet so not sure what Stefan is talking about. I am assuming he received his order from another vendor.

I just got off the phone with Kevin at Carolina Dronz and they have not shipped anything at all yet so not sure what Stefan is talking about. I am assuming he received his order from another vendor.

Carolina Dronz is funny... didn't they post videos of his Mavic on You Tube? He posted his unboxing whilst all his customers are waiting for their pre orders! lol.

That would piss me off if I was you.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: mstampfli
I would be too. i saw that same video and thought nice guess they are sending out orders to retailers guess not.

Maybe he was smart and ordered his own personal drone. That makes sense to me being that they haven't shipped out one single unit yet. I'm sure they're into drones as much as we are. Nothing to be pissed about. It's just the game we're playing. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Speaking of Carolina Dronz.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Let me do some of my best detective work. Carolina Dronz said that they have not SHIPPED anything yet, Stefan said that he picked his up. Stefan is also l from North Carolina, per his profile.

Reactions: mstampfli
Sad to say but DJI should learn from go pro on this one . Everyone who bought a karma go pro is giving a free hero 5 for the inconvenience.... what!?!? Now that's some da*n good customer service
If true, that is pretty awesome. They've always had pretty good cs, now their products just need to catch up.

If true, that is pretty awesome. They've always had pretty good cs, now their products just need to catch up.
Appears to be based on the small amount of searching I did.. at the very least it's true if you bought through Best Buy

Shipping Updates:

Post your retailer, order date (PDT if possible), and ship out date when available!

Link to Shipping Updates

Don't forget to get back to this thread to post your shipment date as soon as it is available.

Summary by date shipments and retailer with heat map now available.

Cut-off is up to October 31. Orders placed on November 1 and beyond will no longer be included in the database.
Ordered the Fly More Combo Kit from B&H Photo on October 26.

Reactions: TopQuark
On the edge of buying a p3p kinda tired of the waiting game

DJI ever have Black Friday sales?

So I know I'm going to eat crow for this post. A few weeks ago I cancelled my order and announced it on this site. Well, I started getting refund remorse. I reached out to dji and cancelled the cancellation... my fly more combo has shipped and I get it Wednesday!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman