DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

So I know I'm going to eat crow for this post. A few weeks ago I cancelled my order and announced it on this site. Well, I started getting refund remorse. I reached out to dji and cancelled the cancellation... my fly more combo has shipped and I get it Wednesday!
WHAT THE ****!

Sent from my SM-G900V using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: MavicProMX
Carolina Dronz is funny... didn't they post videos of his Mavic on You Tube? He posted his unboxing whilst all his customers are waiting for their pre orders! lol.

That would piss me off if I was you.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Frank bought the Drone from DJI Direct and it is his own personal/ demo model. It does not piss me off at all, if anything i should be pissed at myself for not ordering from NewEgg but considering i did not order till October 9th i cannot expect too much.

CD are expecting to hear tomorrow if their shipment is being sent out to them or not as well as alot of other retailers. We will see if DJI sticks to their word this time.

I ordered a Fly More combo from DJI directly on October 10th and haven't received any ship notification yet.

Last edited:
Frank bought the Drone from DJI Direct and it is his own personal/ demo model. It does not piss me off at all, if anything i should be pissed at myself for not ordering from NewEgg but considering i did not order till October 9th i cannot expect too much.

CD are expecting to hear tomorrow if their shipment is being sent out to them or not as well as alot of other retailers. We will see if DJI sticks to their word this time.

Did he order the Mavics to resell from Apple?

So I know I'm going to eat crow for this post. A few weeks ago I cancelled my order and announced it on this site. Well, I started getting refund remorse. I reached out to dji and cancelled the cancellation... my fly more combo has shipped and I get it Wednesday!

DJI Direct I assume? When did you place original order?

I ordered FlyMore on 9/28 direct from DJI (already on spreadsheet). Beyond being annoyed at the delay and having my money hostage for a month, I had concerns that I lived in a restricted area and if/when I got it it would refuse to fly. So I cancelled my order on 10/28 figuring I'd wait until they were available at local Apple or Best Buy so if it wouldn't fly the return would be easier.

Well after waiting for more than 2 weeks for the refund I checked the order status and see it still sitting in the 'unshipped' status with no indication it's been canceled.

So I have no idea what's going on.

Just saw on DromeHome that Mavic only orders to the U.S. have shipped through Oct. 1 except for a few. One on 9/28, 5 on 9/29 and of course mine on 10/1. Fly More packages are way behind in shipping. Sent DJI an email asking where my shipment is, not really expecting a solid answer.

It has slowed down because many of us have lost all hope of ever seeing our order ship. We're hoarse and exhausted from screaming at DJI.

I've lost hope of getting it soon, it's pretty much in the back of my mind right now. DJI seems to be sending Advexure really random quantities at random times.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Maybe??? Shipments were slow prior but wonder if it had any play now or in the future.

Speaking only to delays with the mavic please no politics

IMG_0165.PNG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13