DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Dang that sucks :/ hope you receive it soon as that would ruffle my feathers still waiting from the 28th

Patience is getting thin....

Was hoping to have it before the 17th but not likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It has become quite clear that the factory is producing small runs of the product, for whatever reason. Any single component shortage or delay could certainly affect the production line(s). This includes board assemblies, plastics, hardware, batteries, cartons, etc.Then there is QC, and shipping logistics. Every large vendor I talk to is still awaiting their "big" shipments. Several have received a "few". Something is just not right, when DJI announced the product release, there should already have been large quantities of stock being produced.

Reactions: fer
Hey, think of the bright side, we're only a few hours away from another major DJI release that will further tax the organizations' ability to recover from their current Mavic delivery issues!

Order a fly more on 9/29 from DJI - nothing but frustration!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: No1much and fer
Hey, think of the bright side, we're only a few hours away from another major DJI release that will further tax the organizations' ability to recover from their current Mavic delivery issues!

Same here but one day later......:)

It feels weird to say it, but I feel a little bit better now that I know there are previous orders before mine (10/01) that haven't been shipped yet. I was into panic reading those after 10/01 orders being shipped...

I need a hug.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I kind of can't believe they have the balls to announce a new product at the moment. They've barely completed Mavic orders and they want to release a new product, doesn't seem like the best timing.

Reactions: moocows42
"barely completed Mavic orders" my arse they have not even made a tiny dent in them.. he he

i recon they think they have bunch of suckers for customers and in essence can do what they like.. :)

trog

"barely completed Mavic orders" my arse they have not even made a tiny dent in them.. he he

i recon they think they have bunch of suckers for customers and in essence can do what they like.. :)

trog

well luckily i cant afford an inspire if that's what they're introducing. unless it costs what the Mavic costs, and I probably wouldn't get it even if it did.

Ordered 27 Sep from Apple, just picked mine up from store. Glad to have gotten mine, annoyed that people ordering almost a month after, are getting theirs the same day. So much for pre-order.

Reactions: TopQuark
So I ordered 21 Oct 1pm EST and Apple delivered today! Ordered late in the game but Apple came through

Jesus, well at least you got it. I ordered three days after you from @Advexure and I'm probably still in for a wait since DJI doesn't seem to be sending much, and probably less now that they're most likely sending good amounts to Apple since they're Apple.

Ordered 27 Sep from Apple, just picked mine up from store. Glad to have gotten mine, annoyed that people ordering almost a month after, are getting theirs the same day. So much for pre-order.

Apple sure must have gotten a lot of them. No wonder no one is getting theirs because it looks like they were producing an a** load for Apple.

Well I've seen they've fulfilled some early orders and orders up to the 21st of October, unless Apple totally skipped people they must've gotten huge amounts.

I ordered 2 . One on oct 4th from DJI direct and one on Oct 13th from Best Buy both no dice. I chose DJI over new egg and that was a fail. Then I chose my second one from Best Buy over apple ... second fail

I ordered 2 . One on oct 4th from DJI direct and one on Oct 13th from Best Buy both no dice. I chose DJI over new egg and that was a fail. Then I chose my second one from Best Buy over apple ... second fail

I ordered from Amazon and then cancelled it to order from @Advexure , I'm pretty much sticking with them, no sense in ordering from other places because I'd probably wait even longer. I believe my place in line there isn't too far off at all, if they got amounts that Apple probably got I'd probably have a tracking number right now. I can see why they would send a lot to Apple, that's not really a company you want to piss off I guess.

Reactions: AliAs
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4