DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I'll add to the Apple Store part of this thread.
Las Vegas, NV - 4 Apple Stores
All Called

One Store had one yesterday
One Store received nothing
One Store received Props
One Store no answer (called 3 separate times)

We're talking about $50-$60 of tax on a $1000 item....as opposed to torturing yourself waiting for DJI. Dude just go for it!! I got mine from the Apple store yesterday and I haven't felt so relieved in ages!

Of course West Virginia is such a dead state we don't even have Apple stores. Not like I could run and get one anyways, my money is invested with @Advexure and I'm sure as hell not cancelling that. You guys with all these pre-orders and keeping those to sell to forum members and running and buying them from Apple must have good jobs, lol. Best job in the town I live in here is McDonalds or Wal-Mart.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

You guys with all these pre-orders and keeping those to sell to forum members and running and buying them from Apple must have good jobs, lol. Best job in the town I live in here is McDonalds or Wal-Mart.

I got mine from Apple yesterday and still kept my pre-order. The Best Buy pre-orders don't actually charge your credit card, so I can cancel it at any time without being charged a dime. But instead, I kept that pre-order live, so that maybe someone else will want to buy it from me when it comes through. And no, I'm not charging them more then normal retail price, plus shipping. I don't want to make any money, just pass along some good mojo. :)

I got mine from Apple yesterday and still kept my pre-order. The Best Buy pre-orders don't actually charge your credit card, so I can cancel it at any time without being charged a dime. But instead, I kept that pre-order live, so that maybe someone else will want to buy it from me when it comes through. And no, I'm not charging them more then normal retail price, plus shipping. I don't want to make any money, just pass along some good mojo. :)

I just cant wait to get mine, I'm tired of these racers and toy ones I have to fly around the house with.

Anyone know where to get a props right now?

I was hoping to get a few spares ASAP....

I heard @Advexure has a lot of the accessories, don't know about batteries but I'm pretty sure they have props. If you're talking about a store to walk in and buy them I don't know though. If you're willing to wait a week for shipping depending on the shipping you pick I'm sure many online dealers have props in stock.

I heard @Advexure has a lot of the accessories, don't know about batteries but I'm pretty sure they have props. If you're talking about a store to walk in and buy them I don't know though. If you're willing to wait a week for shipping depending on the shipping you pick I'm sure many online dealers have props in stock.

I bought their last set of props on Amazon earlier today. Was hoping to get one more set. I like having extra props LOL

I bought their last set of props on Amazon earlier today. Was hoping to get one more set. I like having extra props LOL

Yeah it's one of the number one accessories I want. I honestly don't understand why the Mavic is sent with only 2 extra props, doesn't make sense to me. Since I ordered the basic package I definitely want extra props.

Oh by the way, if you happen to order from @Advexure again, I'm pretty sure they fulfill direct customers orders from their website over their Amazon orders. I believe they state that on there somewhere which is why I ordered directly from their website. So if you happen to order there again I think you'll be better off ordering directly.

Checked all stores here in Hawaii... nothing yet.
Fly more combo DJI direct
2016-09-30 07:55:15 (UTC)
Still no updates...

Oh by the way, if you happen to order from @Advexure again, I'm pretty sure they fulfill direct customers orders from their website over their Amazon orders. I believe they state that on there somewhere which is why I ordered directly from their website. So if you happen to order there again I think you'll be better off ordering directly.

The Amazon sale was listed as Prime so I think they're bound to satisfying Amazon's 2-day shipping terms.

Reactions: Advexure
Just got my Mavic from the Apple Store, DJI has it all wrong. They treat loyal customers like if they don't exist. I have my Fly More Pre-Order since Oct 6, and they don't have the courtesy of communicating whats happening, not even an estimate date.

Attachments

• mavic.jpg
    mavic.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 61
The Amazon sale was listed as Prime so I think they're bound to satisfying Amazon's 2-day shipping terms.

They have to to the two day shipping of course but that only applies once it's shipped, it doesn't mean they have to ship it within two day or the day you order it. I have Prime also, I ordered props from someone almost a month ago and they're prime but they're expected to ship in December which I believe I'll be cancelling. The Prime shipping only means once it's shipped you should have it within two days.

Pretty crappy but I'm glad I found one. I was going to buy a second but they couldn't find the second one they were supposed to have

Attachments

• IMG_4969.JPG
    IMG_4969.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 74

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope