DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

well i chatted with sales yesterday, i thought it was coincidence that it shipped now because thay didnt'offer any information at all... but saw another person on this thread that got his 29-09 fly more combo shipped after chatting.. so maybe......(BTW I got my DHL notice before the DJI notice, a few hours actually)

Just got off chat. Apparently there was an issue with my address change (that I requested 3weeks ago and was told it was done ) and my unit was on hold.

Then the chat flaked out and got another person who said 2 weeks. Spoke up and I have to contact again tomorrow to get it expedited out since the warehouse is closed for the night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just got an email early this morning thru FedEx manager stating that i had a shipment from Shenzhen from DJI. I am already on the list ordered thru Newegg on 10/31 fly more combo. Arrival is set as 11/22 woohoo right before the holiday :)

Dodge you have to beg for the floor model or did they just offer it to you?

They are supposed to have non-working replicas as the floor model. The store accidentally opened a working one and put it on display. I think when I went to the store they realized this mistake and thats why they offered to sell me that one. Once I bought it they put the non-working one on display.

Just got an email early this morning thru FedEx manager stating that i had a shipment from Shenzhen from DJI. I am already on the list ordered thru Newegg on 10/31 fly more combo. Arrival is set as 11/22 woohoo right before the holiday :)
Wow you ordered 10/31 and your drone has shipped? That is crazy.

anyone who picked up at the apple store successfully cancel their DJI order? I am waiting on an reply from [email protected] to have mines canceled.
I cancelled my Fly More order with DJI on the 28th and got confirmation of the cancellation.It gets delivered this Monday. Yes, you read that right. I'm not unhappy.

Luck you. I must have the employees from **** here. I VISITED the Tampa store before knowing about the manager trick. A bust. Orlando employees on the phone said "if it's not showing stock on line, then we don't have it". Brandon looked, but said all they have is the Phantom 4. Sarasota said their inventory shown online is in lockstep with what is in the store. All said they received two or three yesterday and they were sold out immediately.
Don't forget the store in the International mall. They had more than one yesterday.

Don't forget the store in the International mall. They had more than one yesterday.

That's the store I drove to. An hour from my house. Got there, and William said they didn't have ANY. it seemed like a cop-out, because he didn't look. He just said that he wanted one too, and if there was one he'd have bought it. Very frustrating. How do you know they had more? I was there around 11A yesterday.

That's the store I drove to. An hour from my house. Got there, and William said they didn't have ANY. it seemed like a cop-out, because he didn't look. He just said that he wanted one too, and if there was one he'd have bought it. Very frustrating. How do you know they had more? I was there around 11A yesterday.
The Brandon Mall store CSR told me that.

Just to clarify, the order that is shipping is the one you placed with Newegg on 10/31? I ordered my 'backup' order from them on 10/31 as well, but see only 'order verification' on Newegg's site.

The Brandon Mall store CSR told me that.

Sorry for being so dense on this. Did you go to Brandon or Int'l Mall? Did you put eyes on the Mavics? If it was Bradon that said Int'l Mall had it, I don't know how that's possible. I was literally on the floor at Int'l Mall. When William told me they didn't have one, I asked if he could check Brandon's stock, and he said only through the on-line system. When I got home and read about the "manager" trick, I called Brandon and they said they didn't have any. How could I be so unlucky as to get the most useless and unhelpful employees?

sell it

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Sorry fellas, I should have been more clear. I attempted to cancel my my DJI Direct order over being frustrated by the delay, they having my money, and some concern I had that I might live in a restricted fly area. I did not make any other attempt to get one. I think I'm ok as far as the restricted fly area so I'm keeping the one that comes Monday.

Seems like shipping pace is picking up. Hope everyone gets theirs soon.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zack400