DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

All 5 Newegg orders placed on Oct 30 and 31 got shipped today! It must be the China connection.

Nice to see our Australian friends getting their units too.

Reactions: Smallz
All 5 Newegg orders placed on Oct 30 and 31 got shipped today! It must be the China connection.

Nice to see our Australian friends getting their units too.
Why didn't I order a day earlier...Nov 1st fly more orders from NewEgg and B&H

Not to brag or anything- I'm just so glad I didn't dream it all like the last couple times. Checked Apple.com and saw my Mavic order as "ready for pickup- please pick up before December 8th."

So happy. I don't care what happens today at work, or tomorrow at work- there will be a really cool bit of quad therapy at the end of it. This is awesome to see so many people finally getting the thing they bought and have been wanting to use. To those who haven't yet, I know you're sick of hearing this, but hang in there, keep trying if you can- you'll get lucky eventually, and then we can all go back to never ordering anything that isn't in stock already ever again.

Reactions: maveric and Smallz
FYI to anyone in/near NYC. My friend went to pick his up from the 5th Ave Apple Store last night, and the employee who helped him said that they supposedly have 20 more in stock. Not sure if the employee is accurate or not, but if you're close, it might be worth a try.

FYI to anyone in/near NYC. My friend went to pick his up from the 5th Ave Apple Store last night, and the employee who helped him said that they supposedly have 20 more in stock. Not sure if the employee is accurate or not, but if you're close, it might be worth a try.
Thanks ill look into that now

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

My 9/27 12:25p EST order from B&H shipped this morning. Mavic + 2 batteries.

szv98n.jpg

Last edited:
I doubt it, it'd be weird for one store to have 20 then the surrounding have 0. But that would be pretty cool if they do! Grab a couple for me pls! lol

It really looks like the supply has suddenly and dramatically increased. Again, those with multiple units intent on selling them for a profit need to do so NOW. As soon as supply catches up with demand, you may well be stuck with extra MPs that no one wants to buy for lack of warranty/support.

Reactions: Exception
Not sure how accurate that is. I got to the fifth ave store around 4:30pm and they had none in stock

How do I track my fedex plane? I have a tracking number, and the last scan has it at the HK airport as of 9PM on 11/18...

It really looks like the supply has suddenly and dramatically increased. Again, those with multiple units intent on selling them for a profit need to do so NOW. As soon as supply catches up with demand, you may well be stuck with extra MPs that no one wants to buy for lack of warranty/support.
This is the second time I see this post. You must really want one :)

So with regard to an extra battery. I have a pre-order pending on Amazon, but no delivery date projected. Any suggestions?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_