DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I pulled a little scam and told them I was looking for work #@ a big company) and they sold me the one that they were going to use as a floor sample

I was just notified by Amazon vendor HeliDirect that my order placed via Amazon on Oct 16 will ship estimated "end of DECEMBER"...

Just sold both my p3p''s two weeks ago and now missing the fall colors... :mad:

Every apple store and best buy I have searched for in 3 states seems to be saying delivery of Jan 15.

any tips on where to get one?
Regarding Apple Stores...using the online "in stock" to via the Apple website isn't the best method of scoring. Myself and many others have just walked into to various Apple retail stores and just inquired. I'm fortunate enough to have at least 5 Apple stores within 30 miles of me.

In addition, I sent an email yesterday to 4 separate Best Buy stores and here is 1 of the replies:

Not at this time. Additionally we do not have any inbound to our location. We could absolutely order this item for you and have it sent to your home or sent to a store for pickup.

Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2016 11:40 AM

To: S-001098-Leaders

Subject: DJI MAVIC

Does your Cherry Hill store have this in stock?

· Model: MAVIC PRO(NA) (W REMOTE CONTRO

· SKU: 5621780

Ordered Combo through Yitamotor 1st Oct.
NOTHING but bad news & delayed shipping - anyone received their Mavic Pro from Yitamotor yet?
Latest message from them :-
Capture.JPG

Ordered Combo through Yitamotor 1st Oct.
NOTHING but bad news & delayed shipping - anyone received their Mavic Pro from Yitamotor yet?
Latest message from them :-
View attachment 1372
I initially ordered from them via Amazon, but canceled when they started to "****" me around.

I initially ordered from them via Amazon, but canceled when they started to "****" me around.
Did you order from someone else AND receive it yet? - If I could change it I would - they charged my credit card instantly & there seems no shipping date in sight
Just feel that if I cancel & re-order from somewhere else it may take longer!!!!

Did you order from someone else AND receive it yet? - If I could change it I would - they charged my credit card instantly & there seems no shipping date in sight
Just feel that if I cancel & re-order from somewhere else it may take longer!!!!
No...I was 1 of those guys that discovered Apple Stores were selling them "off the shelf", thus I bought mine there along with 2 others.

Yeah, I noticed after I replied to you initial post. No Apple retail stores down there?
Afraid not - almost opted for the new Phantom 4 Pro instead but the Mavic got me with portability - besides if I ordered the 4 Pro right now I wouldn't see it until Jan 2017 sometime! Just can't win..............lol

Newegg. Go with Newegg. They seem to be shipping about 2 weeks after an order. Consistently. They do an authorization on your card for maybe 3 days then it shows available in your account until the day it ships.

Reactions: erkme73 and Smallz
Newegg. Go with Newegg. They seem to be shipping about 2 weeks after an order. Consistently. They do an authorization on your card for maybe 3 days then it shows available in your account until the day it ships.
NewEgg does seem to be delivering consistently. However your outlook is very optimistic. I still have a Nov1 verified order. The only estimate they have provided me with is Dec 15

NewEgg does seem to be delivering consistently. However your outlook is very optimistic. I still have a Nov1 verified order. The only estimate they have provided me with is Dec 15
Yeah. I ordered from Newegg on Oct. 31st after Amazon cancelled my early order. The delivery estimate saod Dec. 15th. I contacted Newegg after placing my order and asked them if it might ship sooner if some came available and they said No sorry it will not ship before Dec. 15th. And low and behold , it shipped on Nov 17th.

Reactions: Smallz
my order at Apple in Germany is still open. No update. I hope to get exciting news next week.... . like I did last week for this week. Does anybody has information about Apple orders outside of the US?

Still do not see any info from oct 19. I was hoping I would be added so I can update shipping info. I guess I can still watch the orders placed before me so I can estimate my arrival time....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure