DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I just finished a chat with DJI. I told them that I ordered a Fly More bundle on 9/29 @ 09:27 UTC. I asked when I could expect it to be delivered. The agent said:
It is very likely to ship in this week or maybe a little delay to next week​
When I pressed for a more specific shipping date, he said:
Okay, i think it is very likely to ship in this week, please keep expect​
Looks like there is still a ways to go to get through 9/29.

Thanks for that update. Pls keep us posted as to when you get your shipping info.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I just finished a chat with DJI. I told them that I ordered a Fly More bundle on 9/29 @ 09:27 UTC. I asked when I could expect it to be delivered. The agent said:
It is very likely to ship in this week or maybe a little delay to next week​
When I pressed for a more specific shipping date, he said:
Okay, i think it is very likely to ship in this week, please keep expect​
Looks like there is still a ways to go to get through 9/29.

which means god help anyone who ordered during the six week period after that.. :)

trog

I'm guessing that if I order one today there's no chance of it arriving in 2016....
I think I'll just wait until next year.

Response from DJI today:

"We currently still working on the order made on 29th Sep, for the later customers, the specific date it is depending on the capacity of our factory"

So thats probably going to be months for me :( (ordered 9th of october, payment came through the 15th and instead of what was said before, they seem to take the payment date instead of the order date...)

Flymore combo ordered 29th sept 02.14 from dji

Congratulations! They are definitely fun machines.
I'm taking mine to work today in my backpack, jus to test the portability. Might take some park photos during lunch break... it's a beautiful city, and a roomy park.

Woke up to snow every where. Almost tempted to just cancel and order it once summer rolls around. After all this waiting though, I kinda want to see it through. Would hate to damage it flying in this weather shortly after if arrives though.

I think the delays have more to do with fixes to the controller and unresponsive drones:

Here's a few YouTube videos:

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Mine just arrived (from NewEgg) a day early. Was scheduled for tomorrow, but it just showed up about 5 min ago. Have to wait for wife to go to bed (she works nights) before I break it out of the box. That way I can postpone telling her I bought a $1k toy just a little bit longer...

Best wishes to all those still waiting. FWIW, order from NE now. They don't charge up front, and within 2-3 weeks it'll be at your door. If you find it at Apple, or your original order arrives, before they ship at NE, cancel it. No risk. For the record, I ordered originally from E Zee (via Amazon) on 10/4. Then my order was canceled by E Zee w/o consent on 10/31. That day, I ordered from NE. 17 days later, I received shipping notice, and today it's here. Wish I had ordered NE from the get go.

Mine just arrived (from NewEgg) a day early. Was scheduled for tomorrow, but it just showed up about 5 min ago. Have to wait for wife to go to bed (she works nights) before I break it out of the box. That way I can postpone telling her I bought a $1k toy just a little bit longer...

Best wishes to all those still waiting. FWIW, order from NE now. They don't charge up front, and within 2-3 weeks it'll be at your door. If you find it at Apple, or your original order arrives, before they ship at NE, cancel it. No risk. For the record, I ordered originally from E Zee (via Amazon) on 10/4. Then my order was canceled by E Zee w/o consent on 10/31. That day, I ordered from NE. 17 days later, I received shipping notice, and today it's here. Wish I had ordered NE from the get go.
Lucky dog!!! Mine should be showing up tomorrow hopefully. Will post when it does.

Woohoo mine made it two days early also! It's amazing... 2.5 days from Shenzhen to Mississippi. But three days for a letter to get across town sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: TopQuark
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor