DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Shipping Updates:

Post your retailer, order date (PDT if possible), and ship out date when available!

Link to Shipping Updates

Don't forget to get back to this thread to post your shipment date as soon as it is available.

Summary by date shipments and retailer with heat map now available.

Cut-off is up to October 31. Orders placed on November 1 and beyond will no longer be included in the database.
Shipping Updates:

Post your retailer, order date (PDT if possible), and ship out date when available!

Link to Shipping Updates

Don't forget to get back to this thread to post your shipment date as soon as it is available.

Summary by date shipments and retailer with heat map now available.

Cut-off is up to October 31. Orders placed on November 1 and beyond will no longer be included in the database.

The following 2 edicts were dated November 3rd. as part of an apology from DJI for the delay in delivery of the Mavic Pro

(1)

Prior to our scheduled shipping target, we encountered an issue integrating a part into the Mavic Pro. We resolved that within a week.

(2)

We have been shipping for nearly two weeks, but even with round-the-clock production, we unfortunately cannot give specific delivery estimates for many orders moving through various global sales channels because of this demand. For Mavic Pro orders received before November 3, 2016, we will do our best to clear them all within the next seven to eight weeks.

Some of you waiting for your Mavic Pro also expressed concern about our immediate billing of pre-orders. We've heard you and are examining potential alternatives with our payment provider

This notice was issued 18 days ago,15 days after the supposed worldwide distribution.

If (1) is to be believed then why haven't the guys who have been filming and testing the Mavic not had a recall to integrate `that' missing part.

Bearing in mind the concern of DJI perhaps they could persuade their relevant distributers to consider some compensation or price reduction for the hundreds of thousands of customers who have pre-paid weeks ago for an item that has even now not been yet been shipped.

Perhaps a price reduction for version 2 of the Mavic which at this rate should not be too far behind.

What happened?!

The screw on the back right arm is slightly protruding from the body, causing contact with the frame when you fold the arm... Pulled out the torx driver to try and tighten it down but it seems like it's threaded... This doesnt seem like a flight risk but is quite frustrating.

The screw on the back right arm is slightly protruding from the body, causing contact with the frame when you fold the arm... Pulled out the torx driver to try and tighten it down but it seems like it's threaded... This doesnt seem like a flight risk but is quite frustrating.

Well for the cost of the thing I'd be frustrated with that too.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Well well well looks like my mavic is on the truck for delivery today and darnit i am not hope ugh hopefully my fedex guy is cool and leaves it in the secure spot i have that they normally leave it in we shall see. I'll be watching my cameras all day now from work lol

It's funny I reviewed my photos and it clearly happened during the flight. No rough maneuvering or anything on this journey either... Since this happened within 24 hours of owning it I didn't bother signing up for DJI care as I figured I would just exchange it in store before January 8th and getting a refund from DJI sounds less than pleasant.

Well well well looks like my mavic is on the truck for delivery today and darnit i am not hope ugh hopefully my fedex guy is cool and leaves it in the secure spot i have that they normally leave it in we shall see. I'll be watching my cameras all day now from work lol

With my luck the day mine is on a truck which almost seems like a dream now, the truck will catch fire and burn everything in the back of it.

FedEx was a day early on their delivery!! Just arrived. Fly more ordered from Newegg 10/30. Shipped 11/17. Card charged on 11/19. Delivered 11/21.

Not bad considering I had a B&H order placed on 9/27. Will be canceling or turning over to a friend if it ships.

Reactions: Smallz
FedEx was a day early on their delivery!! Just arrived. Fly more ordered from Newegg 10/30. Shipped 11/17. Card charged on 11/19. Delivered 11/21.

Not bad considering I had a B&H order placed on 9/27. Will be canceling or turning over to a friend if it ships.

Nice... I clearly should have chosen NewEgg over Amazon for my 10/31 order (which is my 2nd order - original is a 10/10 DJI direct order). Sigh.

Fingers crossed that does not happen.

lol yeah, it's good seeing everyone getting them though. It's hard to tell when I'll get mine because there's not many Advexure orders here from what i've seen so it's hard to try and guess when I'll get it. I've only seen about 4 or 5.

Anyone received from Yitamotor yet? ANYONE??????

I've heard some weird rumors about Yitamotor but that's all they are is rumors. I know I had ordered through them and cancelled it to order from Advexure. Yitamotor would hardly ever message me back and I could hardly understand what they were trying to say.

I've heard some weird rumors about Yitamotor but that's all they are is rumors. I know I had ordered through them and cancelled it to order from Advexure. Yitamotor would hardly ever message me back and I could hardly understand what they were trying to say.

Yep - pretty much the same runaround right here. Ordered Mavic Pro Combo 1st Oct - NOTHING!
Lots of apologies & their ebay account now says ................... 'Out of Stock'
Don't answer their phone - now I have to decide to order from somewhere else after waiting soooooooo long

Yep - pretty much the same runaround right here. Ordered Mavic Pro Combo 1st Oct - NOTHING!
Lots of apologies & their ebay account now says ................... 'Out of Stock'
Don't answer their phone - now I have to decide to order from somewhere else after waiting soooooooo long

If you have the money place an order with Newegg, I've been seeing them sending out orders pretty quickly. I don't know how Yitamotor works really because I cancelled with them within a week because Advexure kept answering my questions and I could understand them and the answers were more professional looking. Yitamotor to me seemed like a guy selling stuff from a basement, it just didn't seem professional to me and I didn't feel comfortable with them.

Supposed to have mine delivered today (Canada) but there has been no movement on tracking once it landed in Cincinnati yesterday. Shipped by DHL. Guess there are still a couple of hours before end of day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you have the money place an order with Newegg, I've been seeing them sending out orders pretty quickly. I don't know how Yitamotor works really because I cancelled with them within a week because Advexure kept answering my questions and I could understand them and the answers were more professional looking. Yitamotor to me seemed like a guy selling stuff from a basement, it just didn't seem professional to me and I didn't feel comfortable with them.

Thanks - I Checked Newegg yesterday - Out of Stock!
Getting more than a little upset & you're right these people are super unprofessional
Dunno why ebay has them on their site - I can get a refund but petty much lost any chance of getting the item any time soon
Waiting to hear from Advexure................................

Thanks - I Checked Newegg yesterday - Out of Stock!
Getting more than a little upset & you're right these people are super unprofessional
Dunno why ebay has them on their site - I can get a refund but petty much lost any chance of getting the item any time soon
Waiting to hear from Advexure................................

Yeah I'm not sure how quick Advexure will get it to you if you order now, I also sent them an email today. Right now on their website it says mid-December if you order now. When I ordered it said mid-November. It all depends on what DJI sends them though so they aren't really to blame when it comes to delays and push backs.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure