DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

The screw on the back right arm is slightly protruding from the body, causing contact with the frame when you fold the arm... Pulled out the torx driver to try and tighten it down but it seems like it's threaded... This doesnt seem like a flight risk but is quite frustrating.

Do you have any pics so I can check mine for the same issue?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Yeah I'm not sure how quick Advexure will get it to you if you order now, I also sent them an email today. Right now on their website it says mid-December if you order now. When I ordered it said mid-November. It all depends on what DJI sends them though so they aren't really to blame when it comes to delays and push backs.

Yes I did see Mid December @ Advexture - may just go with them & cancel for refund from Yitamotor ( seem very shady )
Hope no one else ordered from them - they SUCK!

Yes I did see Mid December @ Advexture - may just go with them & cancel for refund from Yitamotor ( seem very shady )
Hope no one else ordered from them - they SUCK!

I think Newegg has said out of stock before but still somehow shipped units to their orders, not one hundred percent sure though. Advexure is a great place for answers but you'll have to wait again.

Ordered Oct 17, 2016 from Koozam via Amazon
I think they are sending me accessories now.
Hope to receive Mavic by 12/20 at latest (originally said I would have it before 12/2)

Reactions: TopQuark
FedEx was a day early on their delivery!! Just arrived. Fly more ordered from Newegg 10/30. Shipped 11/17. Card charged on 11/19. Delivered 11/21.

Not bad considering I had a B&H order placed on 9/27. Will be canceling or turning over to a friend if it ships.
No, please cancel so I can get my order from B&H, also placed on Sept 27, lol.

Reactions: Exception
FedEx was a day early on their delivery!! Just arrived. Fly more ordered from Newegg 10/30. Shipped 11/17. Card charged on 11/19. Delivered 11/21.
So it looks like all of the NewEgg orders from October have now been delivered. Wish I had gone with them from the beginning. But I put in a back-up order with them on the 18th, so seeing as they should now be delivering on early November orders, I hope I'n not too far behind from them. I fully expect it to beat out my 14 Oct order with Adorama, seeing as they can barely give me the time of day, let alone any other info (and that's only because of the time stamp on their auto-reply).

Thanks - I Checked Newegg yesterday - Out of Stock!
Getting more than a little upset & you're right these people are super unprofessional
Dunno why ebay has them on their site - I can get a refund but petty much lost any chance of getting the item any time soon
Waiting to hear from Advexure................................
Their out-of-stock notice seems to come and go several times each day. Keep checking back with them throughout the day.

Just my luck. Tracking my package through DHL and there has been no movement since yesterday. Called their customer service and opening an investigation...
really hoping it didn't get lost and even better if it just missed a scan.
won't know till tomorrow morning at the earliest.

Their out-of-stock notice seems to come and go several times each day. Keep checking back with them throughout the day.
Thanks - somewhere a light will shine down & say "SHIPPED"!..........................lol

So I called verydrone.com to check on my pre order and if it's still on schedule to be delivered and they informed me that their stock is at customs in Miami. (Store is in pompano beach, FL) so if things go well then I shall see my mavic sometime this weekend or Monday. Placed my preorder about 2 weeks ago

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

So I called verydrone.com to check on my pre order and if it's still on schedule to be delivered and they informed me that their stock is at customs in Miami. (Store is in pompano beach, FL) so if things go well then I shall see my mavic sometime this weekend or Monday. Placed my preorder about 2 weeks ago

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Just odd that it is in customs for a few days when other orders made it from dji China to customer in 3 days.

Hopefully we get some movement soon! My order was on the 30th of September. They're still on the 29th for fly more packages. It feels so close yet so far away!

I'm about to put the order on DJI for a Fly-more combo.. after reading the first post I don't know what to do :-(
I will receive my mavic before february?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne