DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Just looked and my shipping status is also gone.

BUT I just noticed this is not just for the Mavis, this is all Shipping statuses and tracking numbers. I ordered an Osmo Mobile that just got here yesterday, and up until yesterday I could track it's progress via the site for that order, then it showed as delivered, and now all statuses relating to tracking are gone for all orders, past and present.

They removed the code from the site...

Yes, they have removed it from all including the order history. I hope they return the tracking once the mad Mavic rush is over as its useful to check status for current and historic orders.

Update from First Person View in the UK is that they received a note from DJI this morning saying that delivery is pushed back to November for them too. All my research leads me to believe that units will start to land from land between 2nd and the 10th of November. I think what's happened is, DJI have recognised that there is a huge demand and they are producing a much larger number of units and then bulk delivering them all at the same time. Just be patient people.

It doesn't make sense to remove the shipping status to reduce page hits since people are just going to continue to refresh the page waiting for more info to appear, regardless. And also all the action can do is direct even more traffic to their phone and chat lines, no doubt exactly what they don't want.

There is one and only one thing that can reduce the traffic load but it seems to have escaped DJI... simply provide accurate information.

I think what's happened is, DJI have recognised that there is a huge demand and they are producing a much larger number of units and then bulk delivering them all at the same time.

I can't believe they're annoying tens of thousands of people to save some money on shipping by sending in bulk. That makes no sense to me.

Ordered from Apple on Sept. 30th and status is currently:
Processing Items
Ships: November

My DJI order through Amazon hasn't changed yet. Still says on time, arriving Oct 18-26. But they haven't confirmed shipping yet.

Z

Reactions: Francis Lynch
Ordered on Amazon on 9/27 via the DJI Amazon store just got this message after sending an email about the status of my order

Dear Xxx

Thank you for contacting DJI Official Amazon store.

We got the latest news that due to unforeseen factor, all Mavic Pro orders will be
delayed. Your order shipment date may will delay to the end of October and we
are doing our best to fulfill your order ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

Please note that you remain among the first group of
customers to receive the Mavic Pro and as soon as the Mavic Pro units are ready
then we will ship out to you immediately.

Should you have any questions about your order, please feel
free to contact us through Amazon message.

Best Regards,
Stefa

Ordered on Amazon on 9/27 via the DJI Amazon store just got this message after sending an email about the status of my order

Dear Xxx

Thank you for contacting DJI Official Amazon store.

We got the latest news that due to unforeseen factor, all Mavic Pro orders will be
delayed. Your order shipment date may will delay to the end of October and we
are doing our best to fulfill your order ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

Please note that you remain among the first group of
customers to receive the Mavic Pro and as soon as the Mavic Pro units are ready
then we will ship out to you immediately.

Should you have any questions about your order, please feel
free to contact us through Amazon message.

Best Regards,
Stefa

Just got the same message but from a rep named Cindy. Guess it's time to stop hitting the refresh button for awhile...

My shipping status also disappeared from the website. I ordered October 6 from dji.com. I'm traveling from Ecuador to the states to pick it up at the end of November, hope it arrives by then.

Just got this email from DJI:

Dear Customers,

We said at our Mavic Pro launch event that we would begin shipping in
mid-October. We’ve just passed that, and if you’re wondering where your
Mavic Pro is, we’d like to offer an update.

Since unveiling the Mavic Pro, we’ve had amazingly strong global demand. Production is in full swing, and we will be fulfilling orders as fast as we can.
If you have a DJI customer account, we’ll be sending you updates,
or you can check for new information in our online store http://store.dji.com/product/mavic-pro.

We thank you for your enthusiasm and patience and for being a DJI customer.

This just showed up in my inbox from DJI. It is first communication I've gotten from them. I ordered direct on the 28th:

Since unveiling the Mavic Pro, we’ve had amazingly strong global demand. Production is in full swing, and we will be fulfilling orders as fast as we can.
or you can check for new information in our online store http://store.dji.com/product/mavic-pro.

This just showed up in my inbox from DJI. It is first communication I've gotten from them. I ordered direct on the 28th:

It's interesting that they say they want to provide an update but they actually don't.

Reactions: Boi222

I received it as well. Funny they tell you to check your status online but the shipping info was removed! Also, there's absolutely no relevant info in the email.

I've been patient but would like to see some answers with substance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Me too...7 mins ago...**** you're fast...

Just got the same email from dji. Sucks they still don't give you a definite shipping date. Oh well. Guess we can all assume they'll start shipping in November...

And the site that is linked states November shipment. The way I interpret it is that all shipments will be November.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I assume I'm in the first wave of Amazon fulfillment, but at this point they will have to deliver my Mavic by drone to get it here on the 18th. Drones delivering drones... someday!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zack400