DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

My Mavic fly more combo has arrived w00t!! Crazy how small the packaging and case is just as a FYI the case on the bottom is what I use for my phantom 2 vision plus big difference lol

Hope to fly tomorrow if weather allows it.

Attachments

• 20161122_163721.jpg
    20161122_163721.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 131
Do you think it's a possibility that 3rd party sellers are actually getting some stock shipped to them but instead of giving the mavics to their loyal customers they're selling them on eBay for a quick buck?

Reactions: Exception and rigor
Do you think it's a possibility that 3rd party sellers are actually getting some stock shipped to them but instead of giving the mavics to their loyal customers they're selling them on eBay for a quick buck?

retailers are also DJI customers.. DJI have taken money from them and they have obligations to them.. they have to be supplied just like you do.. i find your comment a little silly to be honest..

plus most of the ebay flipping is likley to be from direct early orders made by the loyal customer you are refering to.. and why not its hard to resist making a quick grand profit.. until DJI get their act together its gonna happen more and more.. some smaller retailers or their staff are bound to try and get in on the easy money game..

trog

Last edited:
My order from 9-29 at 20:57 UTC still says pending, but now the shipping company says FedEx instead of a bunch of gibberish.

Email and tracking showed up today. Never been more happy to say I'm quitting a thread. This thread is the devil and I hope the rest of you get released from it soon as well.

Reactions: TopQuark
My shipping day has finally arrived. Fly More Combo ordered direct from DJI. Order time: 2016-09-29 23:31:09 (UTC). Scheduled for delivery on Monday 11/28 to the USA.

Delivery will be 8 weeks and 4 days after my order date!

Good luck to all still waiting!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Someone flew a Mavic up high above the Blue Lagoon here in Iceland this morning. So jealous... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: PropPilot
My shipping day has finally arrived. Fly More Combo ordered direct from DJI. Order time: 2016-09-29 23:31:09 (UTC). Scheduled for delivery on Monday 11/28 to the USA.

Delivery will be 8 weeks and 4 days after my order date!

Good luck to all still waiting!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
WHAT?!? I'm very jealous but I ordered 2 hours before you and still nothing? :(

I have placed the orden in VeryDrone for a fly-more combo.. credit card already issued, order says canceled.. :-(
I have no luck with this..
Fly-less is available again in newegg, but ships from china.

It has become obvious that DJI has been shipping a few units here, a few there.It seems no vendors will get the big bulk orders they (we) keep hoping for, the demand is just to high.And let's not forget that Chinese New Year runs from around Jan 27 - Feb 2. Everything shuts down. A lot of you already have your new Mavics, and that is awesome. Some choose to resell them, and make a nice profit, and that's cool, I did the same thing back when Furbies and Beanie Babies were the hot items. i spoke to a CSR rep yesterday at B&H regarding my Fly More Combo that I ordered mid day on Sept 27, 2016. He has a "feeling" it could be shipping soon, but I have been to that dance before, and until I get that "Your item has shipped" email, I will just enjoy this thread, and watching all the newbies on Youtube crash their expensive new aircraft.

Reactions: samoo
Someone flew a Mavic up high above the Blue Lagoon here in Iceland this morning. So jealous... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Our most recent trip to Iceland (where someone was flying a drone over Geyser) was exactly WHY I came home and bought a Mavic ! Next Sept it will be me :)

It has become obvious that DJI has been shipping a few units here, a few there.It seems no vendors will get the big bulk orders they (we) keep hoping for, the demand is just to high.And let's not forget that Chinese New Year runs from around Jan 27 - Feb 2. Everything shuts down. A lot of you already have your new Mavics, and that is awesome. Some choose to resell them, and make a nice profit, and that's cool, I did the same thing back when Furbies and Beanie Babies were the hot items. i spoke to a CSR rep yesterday at B&H regarding my Fly More Combo that I ordered mid day on Sept 27, 2016. He has a "feeling" it could be shipping soon, but I have been to that dance before, and until I get that "Your item has shipped" email, I will just enjoy this thread, and watching all the newbies on Youtube crash their expensive new aircraft.

i think it about time people stopped swallowing this "demand is too high" nonsense.. the bottom line is DJI launched a product that they are unable to supply in reasonable numbers.. enough time has past past for them to have fixed any initial production problems.. so far it seems they havnt been able to do this..

they are still catching up with the first three days of orders.. while they have been doing this another huge backlog of orders have accumulated.. like 6 weeks worth..

gopro launched a product a product that had problems.. they soon stopped taking orders and offered refunds.. its a shame DJI havnt done this.. people are being taken for fools.. not a lot else to say..

trog

Reactions: mcsenerd
You already have my data. Ordered from DJI direct on Oct 3rd. Mavic Pro with extra battery. Shipped 2 days ago, receiving on Monday. Please update.

I'm with you trog, but this is a "fan" site so I expect a proliferation of fanboyish support or excuses for DJI on here. All I know is I ordered from BB on Oct 3 and I have zero confidence that I'll see it before the end of year...and yes folks...no matter how many DJI tats you got on your derrière...that's just total and complete BS.

i think it about time people stopped swallowing this "demand is too high" nonsense.. the bottom line is DJI launched a product that they are unable to supply in reasonable numbers.. enough time has past past for them to have fixed any initial production problems.. so far it seems they haven't been able to do this..

they are still catching up with the first three days of orders.. while they have been doing this another huge backlog of orders have accumulated.. like 6 weeks worth..

gopro launched a product a product that had problems.. they soon stopped taking orders and offered refunds.. its a shame DJI havnt done this.. people are being taken for fools.. not a lot else to say..

trog

Totally agree Trog. I meant that for whatever reason, the demand right now far exceeds DJIs ability to produce. I am in no way saying they were surprised by the large number of orders, I really don't know the reason for the big delays in filling orders. DJI alluded to there being a problem with a part, which they said they resolved early on. Whatever happened, they are not talking.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas