DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Honestly, I'm starting to think DJI might be hustling people and the Mavic came out at the right time for people to order. A lot of the people who have a Mavic now also want the P4P that just released, so they will buy that too making even more money for DJI. I know some waiting will cancel their Mavic for a P4P, but some who already have a Mavic also want the p4p and will get it too. So the way it worked out is DJI is making more money because if they had released them at the same time I think a lot of people would've gotten the P4P instead, I wouldn't of. In a lot of cases DJI is just making more money like they did all this on purpose.

Devin
Not sure if I would give them that much credit...though I am one of those that purchased both (P4 PRO & MAVIC).

By the way has anyone heard from Advexure lately, I emailed them Tuesday and haven't heard a word which is unusual. I don't think most businesses take that long of a break for thanksgiving.

Devin

Honestly, I'm starting to think DJI might be hustling people and the Mavic came out at the right time for people to order. A lot of the people who have a Mavic now also want the P4P that just released, so they will buy that too making even more money for DJI. I know some waiting will cancel their Mavic for a P4P, but some who already have a Mavic also want the p4p and will get it too. So the way it worked out is DJI is making more money because if they had released them at the same time I think a lot of people would've gotten the P4P instead, I wouldn't of. In a lot of cases DJI is just making more money like they did all this on purpose.

Devin

I agree to a point. Me personally I think that DJI rushed the Mavic due to the GOPRO krapma drone coming out. I would love to have both the Mavic and the P4P but the cost is what holds me back. Whatever DJI did they are on their game because whether you buy the Mavic or P4P your getting some great technology customer service aside.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I agree to a point. Me personally I think that DJI rushed the Mavic due to the GOPRO krapma drone coming out. I would love to have both the Mavic and the P4P but the cost is what holds me back. Whatever DJI did they are on their game because whether you buy the Mavic or P4P your getting some great technology customer service aside.

The P4P has good tech, I honestly just don't want to carry that thing around, it's also just so plain looking. The folding of the Mavic, along with good enough tech to make great videos with even thought the P4P is better, and the fact it looks like a flying Lamborghini, would've been any easy choice for me even if they released the P4P right beside it.

Devin

The only change in nearly two months in my order is the new link that says refund order [emoji52][emoji17][emoji19]. Everybody got this in your order page? Or its another sign of my bAd luck?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The only change in nearly two months in my order is the new link that says refund order [emoji52][emoji17][emoji19]. Everybody got this in your order page? Or its another sign of my bAd luck?

Looks like all of them changed to include the "request cancelation" button at the bottom of the order status page.

Reactions: MrEdCeD
By the way has anyone heard from Advexure lately, I emailed them Tuesday and haven't heard a word which is unusual. I don't think most businesses take that long of a break for thanksgiving.

Devin

Yes, I got word back from them yesterday that they are still hopeful for me to get my Fly More combo before the holidays are over (I'm certainly hoping...)

I ordered Oct 5 and I know that I am close. I am moving next week so it will be best if I can pick mine up at a FEDEX location. I have not found a solid answer if this is possible. I had seen a post that they were not able to get their package available for pickup. Has anyone picked up their drone from a FEDEX location? Before the first deliver attempt?

My first delivery attempt came a day before FedEx estimated. I went to the FedEx location that afternoon and was told the truck wouldn't be in until 6pm. I returned at 6:20 and picked up my Mavic after showing my ID. It is possible.

My first delivery attempt came a day before FedEx estimated. I went to the FedEx location that afternoon and was told the truck wouldn't be in until 6pm. I returned at 6:20 and picked up my Mavic after showing my ID. It is possible.

Thanks for the info, since I am moving this will be my only option.

anyone in Beijing (or China...) received their Mavic already?
It sounds to me that all the Mavics are being exported! :)
I ordered directly from DJI Shenzhen on 26th Oct, and located in Beijing.
Until now, complete silence from their part....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet