DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Ordered from Apple on 10/12 to be picked up in store. Picked it up along with an extra one on 11/14.

Reactions: Fplvert
At long last - arrived just minutes ago.

full

It's 6PM and pitch dark, so I'm grounded until tomorrow - but then I should have a full day to play (perks of being self-employed).

Still waiting on my Advexure order from November 3rd. Probably going to be January until it ships, but I can live with that. Just ordered a Phantom 4 Pro as well for that meantime. I'm reeally treating myself this Christmas, haha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using MavicPilots mobile app

I ordered from them on Oct 24th, I'm hoping to get in within a week or so.

Devin

@cpokrywka Thank the heads up on Verydrone. I just ordered mine and cancelled my Amazon order and saved $130.00.

canceled my order with adorama and went with the savings on verydrone. I don't like how they charge the card without shipping :rolleyes:

Just cancelled my DJI 10-03 order. Gonna stick with my verydrone order. Needed it for vacation on 12/03. What a joke that DJI couldn't get it to me in 2 months.

Reactions: RC5728 and MrEdCeD
I ordered basic package on 10/4 around 2:00 PM from DJI direct. Still haven't heard anything. Waited about an hour to chat online with DJI this afternoon. The person said they have no information to give in shipping status and that they are waiting to hear from HQ. I'm sure that's the canned answer everyone gets. Craziness.... Really hoping to have it before Xmas..... I did leave them 1 star feedback on Customer Service and Shipping... haha... not that they care. They already have my $999.00.

Im not on the list yet, ordered from from DJI Oct 3, and confirmed on my bank account that it went through then. Still nothing. Hopefully Ill hear something soon. Sucks its nearly impossible to contact dji....they don't reply to emails, and you have to wait for hours to talk to someone on chat, then by the time they get to you, they do absolutely nothing for you! Just hoping i get a shipping notice soon, I'm getting sick and tired of checking my email and dji website a couple times a day to see if it shipped. I sold my p3a when i pre ordered, and this has been long enough without one!

Well brother, I am another DJI direct October 3rd Mavic pilot in waiting. Heck no, they don't respond to emails. Chat is a waste of time. I keep thinking that I will order elsewhere, but it is like a "line bet" in stud poker. Maybe one more card and I will get a delivery notice. Maybe...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This just changed to "Shipped." No further information. No tracking number, no ETA, no shipping company. If anyone needs me, I'll be madly refreshing this page for the next few hours.
S4St4kj.png

I ordered basic package on 10/4 around 2:00 PM from DJI direct. Still haven't heard anything. Waited about an hour to chat online with DJI this afternoon. The person said they have no information to give in shipping status and that they are waiting to hear from HQ. I'm sure that's the canned answer everyone gets. Craziness.... Really hoping to have it before Xmas..... I did leave them 1 star feedback on Customer Service and Shipping... haha... not that they care. They already have my $999.00.
Just checked my order again and the shipping company populated to FedEx. Anyone else had this? Still no other info. I'm hoping that means it has at least begun the shipping process...

Reactions: Rod
Ordered direct from DJI on the 3rd and my status changed to shipped today but no email or tracking numbers yet. Sweet...

Just checked my order again and the shipping company populated to FedEx. Anyone else had this? Still no other info. I'm hoping that means it has at least begun the shipping process...

My shipping company just changed to FedEx as well, with no other changes. I ordered on 10/4, 3pm, DJI direct. Crossing fingers this is good news for us.

Reactions: TopQuark
I order my pro fly more on 10/7 6pm PST through DJI's own website. Have not received and order still says pending shipping.

Reactions: TopQuark
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078