DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I've been following this thread for a week or so now. I ordered flyless Mavic from Amazon through fulfilled by Amazon on October 31st, contacted customer service multiple times, and the only thing that came from that was my shipping was changed to next day for free. Ordered from Verydrone (flyless) November 25th when they were expecting a large order, now just placed a Flymore order from Newegg today. Going on a trip December 31st, so hoping to get lucky.

@TopQuark thank you for keeping the spreadsheet updated. Thanks to the info it's provided I was able to see that NewEgg was making the most reliable shipments which led me to place a backup order with them. It's on its way now and I couldn't be happier. Without this thread I'd still be waiting for DJI to send more units to Adorama, and probably waiting well into the end of the year if not the beginning of the next.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: TopQuark
I'm following this thread from the beginning.

Ordered Fly More from DJI, on 2016-10-06 07:12:57 (UTC). Fully paid at the same time.

Order still saying: "Dear Customers,...".
I finally email customer service yesterday. I copied and pasted the email from post #4897.
I just chat (first time) with sales and I received a tracking number. It shipped from China for deliver on Dec 5th. They say my order status will change later today.

9.7 lbs / 4.4 kgs
23x38x49 cms
Does anyone know if this is a complete order or partial order?

Thanks.

accjr

I just happened to log into DJI site on my computer, and mine is marked as 'Shipped' on the big blue buttin. but when I look on my phone is still says 'pending' but FedEx has been marked as the carrier. I still don't have the 'shipment confirmation' email or a tracking number yet, but keeping fingers crossed its actually on a truck any day now.

It says 'In Transit' and will say that until it gets scanned in at Memphis.
Ah. I'm used to the UPS terminology, where it reports Received, and Departed at every waypoint.

Looks like I'll be working from home tomorrow in case it get delivered early then.

Ah. I'm used to the UPS terminology, where it reports Received, and Departed at every waypoint.

Looks like I'll be working from home tomorrow in case it get delivered early then.
You should be able to track it into SeaTac, if it get's there prior to about 6AM then there is a good chance you will get it tomorrow. Sacramento is a main FedEx hub so I have my fingers crossed as the weather is supposed to be nice this weekend, although cool.

Reactions: Peel
Ordered Fly More Combo from Innovative UAS (located in AZ) on October 12 @ 5:15pm PDT. Have been in touch with them and as of yesterday, they are still shipping late September orders. BEYOND frustrating! Mavic Pro 2 will be out by the time I get it.

Appears as though a lot of folks from early October are finally seeing their Mavic's ship, but no change on the status report. I wonder how long it's been since it's been updated?

My fly more combo is also on that plane out of Hong Kong halfway across the pacific now. So psyched! Newegg is a no brainer. Despite what their website says I got a MP shipped 2 days after order. Highly recommended to all.
Also like to add that my other order from DJI Direct 10/20 is still silently idling there. A buddy of mine wants it so I left it open.

Does anyone know when people have ordered recently from newegg when they were originally predicted to ship? It says now if you order today it ships January 1st? Just wondering if I'd get lucky possibly and receive it faster.

Does anyone know when people have ordered recently from newegg when they were originally predicted to ship? It says now if you order today it ships January 1st? Just wondering if I'd get lucky possibly and receive it faster.

The fly more combo's shipped fast. I saw people who ordered 11/26 and it got shipped with original estimate of shipping by 12/30. I have an order I placed with them from 11/14 Mavic only, supposed to ship by 12/15. Not yet shipped.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_