DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I am 1 of those DJI Direct orders also. I got a notice today that paypal is now charging me for the fly more combo (it was pending before that). I ordered on 11/7/16, looked at DJI website status and not marked shipped, nor a email conformation for tracking. Wasn't getting my hopes up to far for either, guess they are running low on money and pulling more in for them to use. I am fine with waiting and hoping that they get most of the bugs and defects worked out before mine get shipped.

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

I hope that means it's shipping soon. I ordered 11-13 hoping to get it before it's 10 degrees out so I can at least fly it once or twice. My PayPal says authorization still.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I hope that means it's shipping soon. I ordered 11-13 hoping to get it before it's 10 degrees out so I can at least fly it once or twice. My PayPal says authorization still.

Still waiting on an October 5th order...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

As long as payment isn't at dji they won't que you.

Ordered 9 Oct
Because of paypal fu€king up: payment at 15/10 and that's what I'm qued for...

Guys, I ordered on Oct 1st, from DJI Direct (Fly more) and still waiting, I mean, they stopped answering my mails, my tweets, the chat is useless and that never answer by phone. What can I do??? I'm so pissed...

Guys, I ordered on Oct 1st, from DJI Direct (Fly more) and still waiting, I mean, they stopped answering my mails, my tweets, the chat is useless and that never answer by phone. What can I do??? I'm so pissed...

They really should suffer some kind of legal consequences for this.

@Christopher, like I said Paypal charged my account and no email for tracking. I honestly dont look for it for awhile and hope that some of the others that have waited longer get theirs ahead of me. It's kinda of like waiting in a line for something. Everyone doesn't like someone who cuts in line and boasts about it, but hey it is a free speaking world. 

@SNew76 -- I hope this is some good news for allot of us. We all just have to stay hopefull and be patient in this whole process and not get to upset. We knew when we paid for it this would be a wait and from the positive posts on allot of threads, it most definitely will be the worth the wait for all of us... [emoji38][emoji38]

When did your payment clear?

They really should suffer some kind of legal consequences for this.

I also wish that too, it's so frustrating we cannot take any action. If the company was based on the US they'd be really screwed.

Let's hope Trump continuous to screw up the relationship with China, so more packaged will take the Silk Route to Europe instead :p

So T r u m p is a banned word? Nice...

Reactions: duelingglove
The way the whole distribution thing has gone is very strange ....

Odering direct has not guaranteed you delivery as this seems to be mixed in with supplier orders ...

DJI really should have waited and built up stock before taking orders i wounder if they will learn from this or not.

I did not order direct and have waited two months for my order

@Christopher, like I said Paypal charged my account and no email for tracking. I honestly dont look for it for awhile and hope that some of the others that have waited longer get theirs ahead of me. It's kinda of like waiting in a line for something. Everyone doesn't like someone who cuts in line and boasts about it, but hey it is a free speaking world. 

@SNew76 -- I hope this is some good news for allot of us. We all just have to stay hopefull and be patient in this whole process and not get to upset. We knew when we paid for it this would be a wait and from the positive posts on allot of threads, it most definitely will be the worth the wait for all of us... [emoji38][emoji38]

Yea I hope it is good news although I'm telling myself I have three to five more weeks at least.

Newegg shipping again
Fly less Ordered on 11/21 from Newegg, when I heard they were shipping the most.
Original ship by date stated delivery of 12/15 when ordered. Got FedEx tracking number today. Got to cancel my 10/24 orders from dji and adorama (you suck).
Made my day, I leave the country for a month vacation next week. Newegg rocks.

Last edited:
Reactions: TopQuark
Just received my Mavic that I ordered Oct 24th. Charging it up and going to fly it later, thanks a lot to @Advexure for making the wait tolerable with all the quick and honest answers to the million questions I always had.

3c1a273e3ba5648f270ac32e3dcc4729.jpg

Devin

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman