DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Have you tried anyone else? Any luck?

On eBay I would have to pay ~£1700 and there's very limited availability.

Apple Store showing available on April 3. I did phoned few bigger ones but non had them in stock.

On Amazon from £2000 to (!)£8599 for fly more combo.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

On eBay I would have to pay ~£1700 and there's very limited availability.

Apple Store showing available on April 3. I did phoned few bigger ones but non had them in stock.

On Amazon from £2000 to (!)£8599 for fly more combo.

PM me

My order, placed on 10/24 on DJI Direct has said that for weeks, and the charge hit my card immediately. Crooked company.....fortunately, I was able to payoff the charge when the cc payment came due, so at least I'm not carrying interest on the $1,300.

My order, placed on 10/24 on DJI Direct has said that for weeks, and the charge hit my card immediately. Crooked company.....fortunately, I was able to payoff the charge when the cc payment came due, so at least I'm not carrying interest on the $1,300.

Too bad you didn't order from Advexure you would've probably gotten it today like I did, I ordered on the same day as you. DJI direct is a joke.

Devin

The Price Gouging has begun it seem on Amazon. You can wait Two more Months and still pay twice the retail price! Think i will do all my shopping at InnovationUAS
mavic.jpg

Tomorrow will be exactly 2 months since I placed my order with DJI. Despite their claims that orders placed before 11/03 will be cleared within 7-8 weeks. There must be some flaw in the product and they are just trying to fix, affraid to acknowledge the issue. For me it doesn't matter if it ships tomorrow or in a month or so as it is too cold to fly anyways. Very disappointed how they are dealing with this yet keeping our money interest free (some lawyers should look into that practice).

Been following this thread and truly appreciate everyone's updates and information.

I've got two orders pending currently:
Apple Flyless ordered 11/15: "Processing items"

Newegg Flymore ordered 12/1: "Order Verification"

Had an order through Verydrone, but cancelled and was refunded after their first shipment left me still 50-away from fulfilling my order. Nice folks to talk and deal with but I'm hedging by bets on Apple and Newegg. Just need to get the dang thing before 1/13 when I head back to Maui...

Tomorrow will be exactly 2 months since I placed my order with DJI. Despite their claims that orders placed before 11/03 will be cleared within 7-8 weeks. There must be some flaw in the product and they are just trying to fix, affraid to acknowledge the issue. For me it doesn't matter if it ships tomorrow or in a month or so as it is too cold to fly anyways. Very disappointed how they are dealing with this yet keeping our money interest free (some lawyers should look into that practice).

I think you're one of the people who are next on the queue of Basic orders. When did your payment clear? They're shipping based on payment confirmation dates, not on order dates.

Ordered FMC on 6/11 from DJI direct in U.K. Said at the time delivered in December on a first come first served basis. Still hop it comes before Christmas, its my present to me. Lol

Ultimately I'm not concerned about waiting. I'm in Oregon. It's crappy outside. There won't be any serious flying here for months. If it came tomorrow all I'd do is play with it some inside and then set it aside until the rain stops in April.

Finally gave up and gave NewEgg my money today, for my 3rd mavic flymore order.
1. Dji Direct (10/25) no response.
2. VeryDrone (11/22) First Batch only received 15, I'm number 85 on the list. Verydrone will get another batch this week, hopefully more than 15
3. NewEgg (12/5 at 11:30am pst). New egg still says they have 2 flymores as of a minute ago for 1/1/17 shipment. There were 80+ available as of saturday of the flymore on NewEgg

Let's see which one comes first
How did you find out verydrone only got 15? I ordered on 11/29 from them and their Web site said 2nd or 3rd week of December .

I ordered Fly More Package 10-10-16 at 18:30 UTC from DJI Direct.

Shipped on 12-2 and arrived 12-5!

Looking at the spread sheet and recent posts it looks to me as if they're knocking them out a bit quicker now, with orders around the 10-15th of October on the front edge of the shipping wave.

How did you find out verydrone only got 15? I ordered on 11/29 from them and their Web site said 2nd or 3rd week of December .
I chatted with Verydrone this morning and they confirmed the first batch was only a small portion of their actual order, 15 units was the number he gave me. They do expect a second shipment sometime this week, but expectations were dialed down since the first small shipment.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie