DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

My status is still pending but shipping updated to fedex does this mean it will be shipping soon? Ordered 10/7

Ordered October 7 ,
Checked late last night nothing,checked 8:30am says Shipped!
2016-10-07 19:14:34 (UTC)

Last edited:
Reactions: TopQuark
Received my Fly More Combo yesterdayvia UPS from B&H. Original order date was September 27, 1:56 PM

Order Shipped!

DJI Direct
Order Date: Oct 7th

No tracking info yet

Also, my battery and props from Newegg that I ordered on Nov 27th shipped, will be here tomorrow.

New Update: Placed Apple order on Nov. 30th. Called in to cancel today and got word that it's

So, update.
NewEgg canceled both of my orders b/c they said it was one per customer.

Meanwhile, Amazon emailed me just now to say that delivery has changed from 1/17 to delivery on 12/7 (Wednesday). No shipping info yet, but this will be a major win if this comes in on time.
So, update.
NewEgg canceled both of my orders b/c they said it was one per customer.

Meanwhile, Amazon emailed me just now to say that delivery has changed from 1/17 to delivery on 12/7 (Wednesday). No shipping info yet, but this will be a major win if this comes in on time.
Latest Update: 12/6

Canceled NewEgg and Apple orders. Amazon stating that Mavic will be delivered today! Anyone else seeing Amazon orders starting to ship?

Was going to buy off eBay today, checked my status and it says Fedex. No tracking or email but I'm sure I'll have it by Monday

Order 10/5 21:26
Shipped
No Tracking # yet

Last edited:
I placed two Mavic orders, and it looks like they're both going to come in by the end of next week (Victoria, BC). Anyone interested in one for $100 over retail price plus shipping (or local pickup). If not I'll see if I can cancel one before it arrives. Shipping in Canada only. I don't think it would be such a good deal if I shipped to the US anyway because of duty charges.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe12
Wow looks like the 10/7 and 10/8 basics are in the breech. Cancelled my Newegg order (yeah DJI responded to THAT email within 12 hours) and will cancel my Jan 30 Apple delivery as soon as I get me DJI email

And further funny I just checked my January 31 January order I had with Apple as I went to cancel it and LO and behold that status (changed from an hour ago) to available for pickup on DECEMBER 12 !!

That's no sweat as I will go to the store when they call and cancel/return it but the message seems to be that Mavics are FLOWN in the pipeline and the gouging on resale is done

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Distantdoc