DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Hello all - I ordered the fly more edition through Yitamotor (via Amazon) on Oct. 21st.

Just received an email reply from them saying that it is anticipated to ship in February...

Fly more from ordered from NewEgg on December 1st marked as shipped. Don't know how NewEgg does it, but they're putting Amazon to shame on the shipment of this product at least

Reactions: moocows42
Have the flood gates opened? My newegg ordered shipped(placed 12/1) and my apple order is ready for pickup tomorrow.

Flymore ordered dec 1rst and a flyless and 2 batteries ordered nov 25th shipped from new egg. Looks like I have a fly more to sell. Or will new egg not charge me a restocking fee if i want to return it?

Also did an apple store pickup order on the 1rst I cancelled that was set for me to pick up tomorrow.

Last edited:
I just received a notification from Newegg that my charge has been verified and the Fly More has "shipped" on the order I placed on December 1st.

I assume the tracking # will eventually lead to more details, like who it's shipped with, ETA, and actual tracking....?

Still no word on the DJI Direct order placed on 10/24.....

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Its like DJI got an enema. Last evening I checked at 17h EST and no movement. Checked again at 1730h after seeing signs of movement here on the forum and status was SHIPPING PENDING and carrier as DHL. Woke up this morning and had an email with the shipping number so I enabled text notifications from DHL. It is moving FAST. Already in HK customs and estimated to be at my home in the Toronto area TOMORROW by end of day !! I think at this point it does not matter what vendor/channel you used. They are moving FAST. Even Apple pulled in my second one from January 31 to next Monday December 12 last night. Keep the faith ! Santa is coming !

Been following this thread and truly appreciate everyone's updates and information.

I've got two orders pending currently:
Apple Flyless ordered 11/15: "Processing items"

Newegg Flymore ordered 12/1: "Order Verification"

Had an order through Verydrone, but cancelled and was refunded after their first shipment left me still 50-away from fulfilling my order. Nice folks to talk and deal with but I'm hedging by bets on Apple and Newegg. Just need to get the dang thing before 1/13 when I head back to Maui...

Looks like both shipped last night, crazy coincidence!

Now, how do I get rid of the 'Flyless'?

Ordered Oct 15th, should be here by Fri via FedEx. I'm glad the wait is over, I was getting exhausted from my exercise in patience. We have a storm paying through the west coast here, will give me time to charge everything up and familiarize myself with the Mavic. What a journey so far

BTW, the spreadsheet shows I ordered via Amazon, I actually ordered DJI direct, fly more package

Reactions: TopQuark
Does anyone want my Apple order? I will sell it for $50 over my total expense. So $999 plus the tax I pay, plus shipping, plus $50. It shows that it will be ready for pick up tomorrow.

Another big surge of Mavics, I can always tell when I wake up with 50 Mavic Pilot notifications. That's good, this thread will be dying off even more.

Devin

How people who are still waiting on their Mavic and wake up to seeing they still aren't getting it feel, pretend his ranting is towards DJI.

Devin

Reactions: Noah Pierce
I just received a notification from Newegg that my charge has been verified and the Fly More has "shipped" on the order I placed on December 1st.

I assume the tracking # will eventually lead to more details, like who it's shipped with, ETA, and actual tracking....?

Still no word on the DJI Direct order placed on 10/24.....

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Yeah hopefully the tracking will update. My tracking number leads nowhere as well

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242