DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Lets just say, It was shipped Wednesday from China and I have it in my hands on FRIDAY at 6:19 pm EST in Ottawa, On, CANADA
OMG
They are coming and fast...

I know I'm a little late in the game but I ordered my Basic Package Mavic Pro w/ a spare battery from DJI direct on
Order Time: 2016-11-10 18:27:15 (UTC). Payment just got charged in my account and my dji account now says
Payment Status: Pay Confirmed
Anyone know how long from now will it get shipped or when I will receive a tracking number?

Going to be cancelling my Fly More Combo order with Advexure. I have my Phantom 4 Pro and I'm loving it to death. Any possibility I can give someone else here my place in the queue or do I have no other choice but to have it go to whoever's next in line? I ordered on November 3rd.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using MavicPilots mobile app

Going to be cancelling my Fly More Combo order with Advexure. I have my Phantom 4 Pro and I'm loving it to death. Any possibility I can give someone else here my place in the queue or do I have no other choice but to have it go to whoever's next in line? I ordered on November 3rd.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using MavicPilots mobile app

If you have the money to spare I'd give that Mavic a chance too, you never know when you might want that quick portability, my very few flights so far have been amazing with it. I know the P4P is also, but if you really have the money I bet you'll use the Mavic more than you think. I've only had about 10 flights with it but this thing has blown me away. Enjoy your P4P though, I bet that thing is nice.

Devin

I know I'm a little late in the game but I ordered my Basic Package Mavic Pro w/ a spare battery from DJI direct on
Order Time: 2016-11-10 18:27:15 (UTC). Payment just got charged in my account and my dji account now says
Payment Status: Pay Confirmed
Anyone know how long from now will it get shipped or when I will receive a tracking number?

Hey James, once an account changes to "shipping"; most of us have received a tracking number verification within about 24hrs or so. I saw the change went from pending to shipping FedEx last evening and got my tracking email this morning. A second email included the Mavic Refresh info.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

@Brubaker You are still within October so I added you to the list.

Thanks! I just received shipping confirmation and tracking info today (Dec 9th)!! Scheduled delivery is Wednesday the 14th. Hopefully there are no delays or storms to slow down shipping.

I'll update again once I have the Mavic in hand.

I'm currently sitting at FedEx in Alaska waiting for my Mavic. It was marked for 10/12 delivery but it came a weekend early and I missed the delivery.

It's 6pm and they closed, driver is out late but they said the driver would let me sign for in parking-lot. I hope I'm not here for no reason. I'm going to wait two hours

Reactions: Brubaker
I'm currently sitting at FedEx in Alaska waiting for my Mavic. It was marked for 10/12 delivery but it came a weekend early and I missed the delivery.

It's 6pm and they closed, driver is out late but they said the driver would let me sign for in parking-lot. I hope I'm not here for no reason. I'm going to wait two hours

Did you order DJI direct? What was your shipping route? I'm in Alaska too, and my Mavic just shipped. Did it fly from Hong Kong straight to anchorage?

Did you order DJI direct? What was your shipping route? I'm in Alaska too, and my Mavic just shipped. Did it fly from Hong Kong straight to anchorage?

Dji direct. China to Hk, Hk to Anchorage, Anchorage to Memphis, Memphis to Anchorage and then to North Pole Alaska. Shipped Wednesday, so be on the lookout for Friday deliverys to you Monday people.

Hey James, once an account changes to "shipping"; most of us have received a tracking number verification within about 24hrs or so. I saw the change went from pending to shipping FedEx last evening and got my tracking email this morning. A second email included the Mavic Refresh info.

I think he asked for the time gap between credit card being charged and the shipment. Can one answer this?

Dji direct. China to Hk, Hk to Anchorage, Anchorage to Memphis, Memphis to Anchorage and then to North Pole Alaska. Shipped Wednesday, so be on the lookout for Friday deliverys to you Monday people.

HK to anchorage then to Memphis and back? That seems inefficient...

How long was yours in HK for? Mine's been "in transit" at HK for 2 days ish

Question for those who had it shipped recently:

Was your credit card charged at the time of the order or weeks later?

If weeks later, how many days passed between payment being charged and the shipment being announced?

Background of the question is an order of a basic package placed on Nov 09, payment confirmed on Nov 09, credit card charged on Dec 09, shipment pending.

Thanks

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_