DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

ordered a Fly More Combo on October 28th. No word from DJI since then.

I'm new here. I ordered a Fly More Combo on October 25th and charged the 25th. the online chat I had with DJI stated what everyone else knows. they're shipping early and mid October now. maybe I'll get an email next Monday.

It arrived !!!!
5277e2070fd1cc8cec36a54d75f31bb3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
when did you order and from where?

I'm new here. I ordered a Fly More Combo on October 25th and charged the 25th. the online chat I had with DJI stated what everyone else knows. they're shipping early and mid October now. maybe I'll get an email next Monday.
I ordered from DJI direct the same day Oct 25th. Our 8 week estimate should be next week, so hopefully they ship out by then. I see a few post here that DJI direct have shipped out a few Oct 17th orders, so keeping my fingers crossed.

Reactions: Isone
Ordered fly more on 4th October from rise above in sydney. Latest update does not look good for delivery before Christmas, and their website is still stating 'coming in November'! Rise above must be close to the bottom of the dji food chain, lesson learned.

f82d906bc6af19d17bf503860b17c2dd.jpg

that was full stick and i was working against the wind. how fast have you guys went? let's lighten this place up.

Devin

Not yet but I'm hoping soon. My guess is two more weeks.

It's worth the wait trust me, I did my fair amount of waiting. Like i've said many times, once you get it that wait will be so far in the back of people's minds that they'll never think about it again. I'm so happy with this thing, don't cancel, do yourself a favor and wait it out.

Devin

Reactions: Wolf
Just went over to dji website and refreshed my order page, and they have updated my address and assigned FedEx in the shipping details, but the status is still pending! Hope to be able to get it before this weekend. Ordered on Oct. 20th directly from DJI.

Reactions: Isone and RasC
Glad to hear all you guys/ladies are getting yours. I'll never do business with Drone World again. Week before last they told me it was in and I would have it by last weekend. Now they don't answer their phones, just have a message that says to email them. The last 2 emails I sent, 1 last week and 1 before were never answered. Their message says they aren't even accepting any orders via phone, you must email them. Ordered 9/29. Lesson learned...

1f8c6429c221abdd3e2be37ce523a5d2.jpg

I have to say the Phantom 4 in sport mode is pretty incredible. It's a rocket!

sure looks like it

@rigor it probably is right, i've seen people take the Mavic around that speed depending on if you're flying with the wind. when i took it 38 i was flying against some terrible wind, im pretty sure its max speed is around 50 in optimal weather. i don't know yet though because i haven't had a single day of optimal weather since i got mine.

Devin

Reactions: rigor and Brubaker

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer