DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

It would be funny if it was something like the stupid bag holding up the launch. Something like they finally got tired of waiting for the delivery on the bags and just launched to everyone that didn't buy the bag, lol.

Reactions: botasky
Looks like Amazon is taking fly more combo orders, sold by Amazon. No release date or ship date yet though.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Also, mine is being shipped from the US it looks like.
With tracking number?

Yep!

Says its coming via FedEx from 201 S Victory Blvd (looks to be a warehouse in CA)

Tracking number not found but its clearly only been electronically created...I am sure I will see an ETA by tomorrow

It would be funny if it was something like the stupid bag holding up the launch. Something like they finally got tired of waiting for the delivery on the bags and just launched to everyone that didn't buy the bag, lol.

This is what was "fixed" with the firmware that was dated today 10/21/16:

What’s New?
  • Optimized the Return to Home and Landing (refer to the user manual for details).
  • Reduced descent issue caused from flying indoors to outdoors
  • Minimized an overheating issue resulting from not removing the gimbal clamp after powering on the aircraft.
  • Improved the stability of the aircraft when switching between Portrait and Landscape
  • Optimized the ActiveTrack experience, keeping moving subjects in center frame more effectively and smoothing footage
  • Optimized control parameters to improve the flight experience
  • Fixed occasional issue of GPS signal loss.

It would appear Fly More Combos have not started to ship quite yet..... So "Less is more" is an accurate statement :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: botasky
First day order. Fly More combo. Not shipped.

For those who have received a shipped status, please indicate country and order time and if you ordered the Fly More combo. It'll let us predict our own orders.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147